Ribéry heading for the desert
As reported by Germany’s Bild newspaper, Ribéry will sign for a club in either Saudi Arabia or Qatar and will announce his final decision this Friday.
The future of one of Bayern Munich's eternal icons finally seems to have been clarified.
After a speculated move to Eintracht of Frankfurt didn’t materialise, Franck Ribéry is now reportedly set to head to the Gulf to see out the final years of his career.
As reported by Germany’s Bild newspaper, Ribéry will sign for a club in either Saudi Arabia or Qatar and will announce his final decision this Friday. The former France international has already undergone a medical in Munich over the past few days and the only thing pending is his signature.
Bayern look to replace Ribéry-Robben wing partnership
The Bayern legend left the club in June after 425 appearances over twelve years, during which he won nine Bundesliga titles and formed part of the most dangerous wing partnerships in history alongside Arjen Robben.
The Dutchman also played his last season for Bayern but has already said he will not continue as he wanted to finish his career at the highest level. Bayern are currently looking to replace the almost unreplaceable pair, with Arsenal’s Serge Gnabry, already-in-house Kingsley Coman and Man City’s Leroy Sané being the most likely candidates.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cristiano Ronaldo inspired Man United move - Bruno Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo to drop down to Castilla
- Chivas beats Xolos in Tijuana in the beginning of the 7th week of the Clausura 2020
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid players who will be out of contract in 2021
- MLS Jürgen Damm could sign with a MLS team in July
- LALIGA SANTANDER Levante vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online