Jovic and Courtois rejoin Real Madrid training
Casemiro, Militão and James all trained with Zidane along with the returning Courtois and Jovic who injured themselves during the preseason tour.
Real Madrid were back in training on Friday ahead of their trip to Austria next week to play Red Bull Salzburg. They will play the Austrian side on Wednesday in the second last game ahead of their season opener against Celta Vigo.
Zidane welcomed Jovic back to training along with Courtois. The former injured himself against Atlético at MetLife stadium and Courtois hurt his knee during training in preseason too.
He could also count on Casemiro, Militão and James, who had been easing their way back into the group after the Copa América.
Zidane included Castilla players Seoane and Kubo along with Miguel Gutiérrez, in a session that began with a warmup with the ball out on the grass. They did some physical work before wrapping things up with tactics and a small-sided game.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Van Dijk: "We don't feel unbeatable"
- BARCELONA Barcelona sign Brazilian right-back Yan Couto
- SERIE A Pioli pleased as AC Milan dig deep for win against Brescia
- SERIE A Paulo Dybala admits he was close to leaving Juventus
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Eden Hazard has sights set on returning for the Madrid derby
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setien admits he got a huge fright in Ibiza