Jovic and Courtois rejoin Real Madrid training
Casemiro, Militão and James all trained with Zidane along with the returning Courtois and Jovic who injured themselves during the preseason tour.
Real Madrid were back in training on Friday ahead of their trip to Austria next week to play Red Bull Salzburg. They will play the Austrian side on Wednesday in the second last game ahead of their season opener against Celta Vigo.
Zidane welcomed Jovic back to training along with Courtois. The former injured himself against Atlético at MetLife stadium and Courtois hurt his knee during training in preseason too.
He could also count on Casemiro, Militão and James, who had been easing their way back into the group after the Copa América.
Zidane included Castilla players Seoane and Kubo along with Miguel Gutiérrez, in a session that began with a warmup with the ball out on the grass. They did some physical work before wrapping things up with tactics and a small-sided game.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL FIFA announce appointment of Wenger in new role
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Saúl: "I always speak to Bale in Spanish, he's a really nice guy"
- BUNDESLIGA Bundesliga leaders Borussia Mönchengladbach sign NYCFC teenager Joe Scally
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami to play LA Galaxy in MLS home opener
- Euro 2020 Portugal boss Santos fumes at repeated Cristiano questions
- BELGIUM Courtois: "I'm criticised because I'm one of the best in the world"