Malcom leaves Barcelona for Zenit after one year
Zenit have completed the signing of Malcom for a fee of €40million plus €5m in bonuses, LaLiga champions Barcelona have confirmed.
Malcom's move from Barcelona to Russian Premier League side Zenit has been completed, with the deal worth a total of €45 million.
The 22-year-old missed training on Thursday, with Barca announcing Malcom had been granted permission to "resolve his future".
Malcom joined LaLiga giants Barca from Bordeaux in 2018 for a deal rising to €42m, after making a late decision to head to Camp Nou rather than Roma in Serie A.
However, he failed to find his feet in Spain, making only six starts in LaLiga, with the highlight of his time at Camp Nou coming when he scored in a 1-1 Clasico draw against Real Madrid.
In total, Malcom scored four goals in 24 appearances in all competitions, with Barca confirming they have "retained an interest in the future sale of the Brazilian."
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Valverde: "We suffered a lot and you have to admit it"
- DORTMUND 0 - BARCELONA 0 Ter Stegen off his line for Reus penalty in Dortmund - Barcelona game
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ajax too strong for Lille
- BARCELONA Alba injures hamstring during Dortmund draw
- Juventus are more than just Ronaldo, warns Gimenez
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Juventus are more than just Ronaldo, warns Gimenez