Juanfran set to join Dani Alves at São Paulo - La SER
The former Atlético de Madrid right-back, whose contract expired on 30 June, is set to join up with Dani Alves, who joined yesterday. He'll sign a one-year contract.
Little over one month since his contract with Atlético de Madrid expired, Juanfran Torres appears to have found a new club. The full-back is set to join Brazilian side São Paulo, with whom he'll sign a one-year contract, Cadena SER report.
In Brazil, Juanfran will join up with Dani Alves, who officially joined São Paulo yesterday on a three-year, free contract after his time at PSG came to an end in June. Juanfran did have an offer from MLS side Chicago Fire, whose coach is ex-Atlético Veljko Paunovic but the chance to play in Brazil appealed to him more.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: $1,200, $2,000 or $6,000 - how much would it be?
- LALIGA How to watch LaLiga games free in the UK in June
- Coronavirus: This season is meaningless – Di Livio against Serie A restart
- Coronavirus | USA How does the Twitter fact-check policy work and why was it used against Trump?
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: What is a Money Network Card? Is it a scam?
- Coronavirus | USA Washington DC reopening: what shops and businesses will open?