Juanfran set to join Dani Alves at São Paulo - La SER
The former Atlético de Madrid right-back, whose contract expired on 30 June, is set to join up with Dani Alves, who joined yesterday. He'll sign a one-year contract.
Little over one month since his contract with Atlético de Madrid expired, Juanfran Torres appears to have found a new club. The full-back is set to join Brazilian side São Paulo, with whom he'll sign a one-year contract, Cadena SER report.
In Brazil, Juanfran will join up with Dani Alves, who officially joined São Paulo yesterday on a three-year, free contract after his time at PSG came to an end in June. Juanfran did have an offer from MLS side Chicago Fire, whose coach is ex-Atlético Veljko Paunovic but the chance to play in Brazil appealed to him more.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will not be forced to change its name or logo
- REAL MADRID Arsenal make enquiry for Real Madrid's Odeegard
- BARCELONA Eric Garcia will arrive at Barcelona on free, says presidential candidate
- coronavirus Second stimulus check: how can I activate and withdraw cash from the EIP debit card?
- COPA DEL REY Alcoyano vs Real Madrid: Copa del Rey live online!
- UNITED STATES Biden inauguration live online: Celebrating America concert, Trump, speeches | updates today