Juanfran set to join Dani Alves at São Paulo - La SER
The former Atlético de Madrid right-back, whose contract expired on 30 June, is set to join up with Dani Alves, who joined yesterday. He'll sign a one-year contract.
Little over one month since his contract with Atlético de Madrid expired, Juanfran Torres appears to have found a new club. The full-back is set to join Brazilian side São Paulo, with whom he'll sign a one-year contract, Cadena SER report.
In Brazil, Juanfran will join up with Dani Alves, who officially joined São Paulo yesterday on a three-year, free contract after his time at PSG came to an end in June. Juanfran did have an offer from MLS side Chicago Fire, whose coach is ex-Atlético Veljko Paunovic but the chance to play in Brazil appealed to him more.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Mbappé vs Bayern Munich Part 2: Champions League in numbers
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Transfer talk: Lingard attracts attention from Real Madrid, PSG, Inter...
- NBA Heat Check: Miles Bridges leads depleted Hornets, down week for Dame
- SERIE A "I can reach Haaland's level": Vlahovic's unstoppable rise
- REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos tests positive for Covid-19, Real Madrid confirms
- US NEWS Covid-19 and vaccine in the US live updates: rate, where and when to get it, eligibility