Juanfran set to join Dani Alves at São Paulo - La SER
The former Atlético de Madrid right-back, whose contract expired on 30 June, is set to join up with Dani Alves, who joined yesterday. He'll sign a one-year contract.
Little over one month since his contract with Atlético de Madrid expired, Juanfran Torres appears to have found a new club. The full-back is set to join Brazilian side São Paulo, with whom he'll sign a one-year contract, Cadena SER report.
In Brazil, Juanfran will join up with Dani Alves, who officially joined São Paulo yesterday on a three-year, free contract after his time at PSG came to an end in June. Juanfran did have an offer from MLS side Chicago Fire, whose coach is ex-Atlético Veljko Paunovic but the chance to play in Brazil appealed to him more.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS IRS phone number: how can I talk to a real person on the helpline?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS Houston close schools as Storm Beta approaches
- Hurricanes Tropical Storm Beta: why is the Greek alphabet used to name hurricanes?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Democrats and Republicans look to strike deal on payment
- Coronavirus How many coronavirus cases are there in Sweden without lockdown?