Juanfran set to join Dani Alves at São Paulo - La SER
The former Atlético de Madrid right-back, whose contract expired on 30 June, is set to join up with Dani Alves, who joined yesterday. He'll sign a one-year contract.
Little over one month since his contract with Atlético de Madrid expired, Juanfran Torres appears to have found a new club. The full-back is set to join Brazilian side São Paulo, with whom he'll sign a one-year contract, Cadena SER report.
In Brazil, Juanfran will join up with Dani Alves, who officially joined São Paulo yesterday on a three-year, free contract after his time at PSG came to an end in June. Juanfran did have an offer from MLS side Chicago Fire, whose coach is ex-Atlético Veljko Paunovic but the chance to play in Brazil appealed to him more.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Mendy reveals his ‘difficulties’ he had at Real Madrid presentation
- Rumour Has It: Barca, Madrid targeting Klopp & Van Dijk
- PSG - REAL MADRID Gareth Bale to start for Real Madrid against PSG
- MLS Ibrahimovic: 'Scoring goals is easy, you just have to be like...'
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win