Zidane in Santander to watch son Luca's debut at El Sardinero
Zidane's son Luca will spend this season on loan at Racing de Santander. On Sunday evening Racing will take on Athletic Club in their official presentation match.
Zinedine Zidane and his wife Véronique Fernández have travelled up to the north coast of Spain this weekend to lend some emotional support to their son Luca, who is on loan at Racing Club de Santander. The couple will be watching Luca Zidane make his home debut at El Sardinero in tomorrow's friendly against Athletic Club, in what will be Racing's official presentation match in which fans will get their first chance to see the new squad. Today, Luca's parents watched their son working out with his new team mates at Racing's training complex in La Albericia.
Before tomorrow's meeting with Athletic, Racing have a friendly against Alavés in Laguardia at 18:30 hours later today. However, Luca Zidane will not feature in that game but he is expected to start at El Sardinero tomorrow. Sunday's presentation game against Athletic kicks off at 20:00 hours local time.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA GALAXY Nick Lima doesn’t believe Chicharito will make a difference
- PREMIER LEAGUE Solskjaer not fearing for job ahead of Tranmere trip
- BARCELONA Barcelona top dogs claim the team is confused and disorganised
- BARCELONA Barcelona to sign a striker as a smokescreen to placate fans
- Rumour Has It: PSG interested in Aubameyang amid Barcelona links
- LaLiga Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega