Zidane in Santander to watch son Luca's debut at El Sardinero
Zidane's son Luca will spend this season on loan at Racing de Santander. On Sunday evening Racing will take on Athletic Club in their official presentation match.
Zinedine Zidane and his wife Véronique Fernández have travelled up to the north coast of Spain this weekend to lend some emotional support to their son Luca, who is on loan at Racing Club de Santander. The couple will be watching Luca Zidane make his home debut at El Sardinero in tomorrow's friendly against Athletic Club, in what will be Racing's official presentation match in which fans will get their first chance to see the new squad. Today, Luca's parents watched their son working out with his new team mates at Racing's training complex in La Albericia.
Before tomorrow's meeting with Athletic, Racing have a friendly against Alavés in Laguardia at 18:30 hours later today. However, Luca Zidane will not feature in that game but he is expected to start at El Sardinero tomorrow. Sunday's presentation game against Athletic kicks off at 20:00 hours local time.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 England vs Scotland: Euro 2020 live online today
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: could it be approved before July?
- US NEWS What states do not recognize Juneteenth?
- FOOTBALL Eriksen discharged from hospital following heart surgery
- REAL MADRID Ramos' former agent: "You don't mess around with Real Madrid..."
- OLYMPIC GAMES When do the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games start?