Liverpool - Manchester City: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
All the information you need on how and where to watch the 2019 FA Community Shield match between Liverpool and Manchester City at Wembley stadium in London.
Follow Liverpool - Manchester City live stream online with AS English.
What time does the Liverpool vs Manchester City game start?
The 2019 FA Community Shield match between Liverpool and Manchester City will be played at Wembley stadium in London on Sunday 4 August 2019; the match kicks off at the time of 3pm local time (15:00 hours BST) or 16:00 hours (CEST) here in Spain.
That's 09:00 hours in Dallas, 07:00 hours in Los Angeles and 10:00 hours in New York.
How can I watch Liverpool vs Manchester City?
No matter where you are in the world, you can check what TV channels and online platforms will be showing Liverpool vs Manchester City here.
In the United States: SiriusXM FC, ESPN+
In the United Kingdom: BT Sport Live, BT Sport 1, BT Sport Ultimate
AS English live coverage
You can also follow all the action from Wembley right here on AS English, with our inimitable minute-by-minute live coverage of the match.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGUE 1 PSG's Mbappé backtracks over Lille title winning comments
- USMNT Jesse Marsch and Brenden Aaronson win Austrian league title with Salzburg
- BARCELONA Barcelona set to confirm Agüero signing at end of season
- NBA NBA: Hawks, Knicks seal playoff places as Nets' Harden returns
- COVID-19 VACCINE What has CDC said about covid vaccine for 12-15 year old kids?
- US News What did Liz Cheney say about Donald Trump and the Republican Party?