Valencia receive €60m offer from Premier League for Rodrigo
Tribuna Deportiva says a Premier League club have offered €60 million for Rodrigo. The transfer market closes on Thursday.
Rodrigo Moreno could be on his way to the Premier League. According to Tribuna Deportiva, the Valencia striker has been garnering interest from England with an offer of more than €60 million arriving at the Mestalla for the Spaniard.
The 28-year-old will only leave Valencia if a top European club with aspirations come calling. Real Madrid were interested last summer and his father said Napoli might be a nice move for his son but nothing has come of any of the talk.
Valencia have signed Maxi Gomez from Celta Vigo this summer but could offset that purchase with the sale of Rodrigo and were reportedly willing to listen to offers for the player earlier in the summer. Kevin Gameiro, the third striker, says they are all very different players however and can work together.
The Premier League's transfer market closes on Thursday and at the moment, Valencia are calm over the future of one of the key players in their attack.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Isco in the midst of another baffling season at Real Madrid
- CHELSEA Lampard looking at the bigger picture with Pulisic
- Serie A Ancelotti thanks De Laurentiis for clearing up Napoli 'lies'
- BARCELONA Vidal on tattoos, his mo-hawk and some advice for Dembélé
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Rodrygo, Vinicius wanted by Brazil in January
- MANCHESTER UNITED Greenwood signs new Man United contract