Carlo Ancelotti or Gatusso could be Inter Miami first coach
The new MLS franchise, Inter Miami that is set to make its debut in the 2020 season is considering world-class coaches to take control of the team.
Now, it's almost time for David Beckham's franchise to revealed the name of the coach that will take on the task of getting Inter Miami started on its MLS journey in 2020.
And according to The Sun, Carlo Ancelotti and Gennaro Gattuso, are the two names most wanted by the Florida team.
The new MLS franchise is searching for an experienced coach to lead its team, with Gatusso being a viable option as he's currently not coaching any side and could immediately take the reins.
Carlo Ancelotti is also a potential option for Beckham's team, as according to La Gazzetta dello Sport, Jorge Mas hinted the Italian could prepare to take the position. However, Ancelotti still has two more years in his Napoli contract, which would complicate his arrival with the U.S. team.
Jorge Mas previously mentioned they would bring to their ranks a prestigious and recognized coach "who has trained at the highest level and has played at the highest level too."
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League draw live online: last-16 pairings revealed
- PSG Leonardo praises Neymar's desire amid continuing doubts over PSG future
- REAL MADRID Benzema scoring goals that win leagues
- REAL MADRID Zidane praises Madrid's fighting spirit after late equaliser
- RAYO - ALBACETE Rayo-Albacete game suspended after nazi insults to Zozulia
- BARCELONA Griezmann on debut Clásico: "It's going to be an incredible day"