Non-league club unveil sausage-and-mash themed kit
After producing a hot-dog strip last term, non-league club AFC Bedale have unveiled a new kit featuring sausage, mashed potatoes and peas.
English non-league club AFC Bedale have unveiled a new sausage-themed kit and it is arguably among the wurst to ever be worn on a football pitch.
Not Bedale's first attention-grabbing kit
It's not the first time Bedale have attracted attention for quirky kits, as their 2018-19 effort had outfield players essentially dressed as hot dogs.
Clearly, it's felt they were on to a wiener.
Sausages and mashed potatoes are emblazoned across the front of the new shirt, while peas cover the shoulders and arms in a truly bizarre ensemble.
After last season's effort had every @AfcBedale outfield player looking like a— Omnisport (@OmnisportNews) August 8, 2019
They're back for seconds this term, but with added vegetables
The wurst kit ever? Or are they on to a wiener? pic.twitter.com/noio35w2TC
While their latest offering looks as though Bedale are taking the pea, they confirmed the strip will be worn as an alternate to their home jersey.
Although it has caused a stir for its ludicrousness, £5 from every sale will go to charity.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA - VILLARREAL | VALVERDE Valverde: "It's not normal to have 3 penalties given against you in 6 games"
- Premier League Kick It Out condemn Bernardo Silva 'Conguitos' tweet
- GRANADA 2-0 BARCELONA Barça: Luis Suárez nabbed on camera calling lino a "cone"
- BAYERN MUNICH Luca Toni: "It's very difficult to criticise Lewandowski, he's one of the best"
- Serie A Juventus: Sarri waits on Ronaldo fitness ahead of Brescia test
- International football UEFA hands Slovakia, Hungary and Romania stadium closures