Non-league club unveil sausage-and-mash themed kit
After producing a hot-dog strip last term, non-league club AFC Bedale have unveiled a new kit featuring sausage, mashed potatoes and peas.
English non-league club AFC Bedale have unveiled a new sausage-themed kit and it is arguably among the wurst to ever be worn on a football pitch.
Not Bedale's first attention-grabbing kit
It's not the first time Bedale have attracted attention for quirky kits, as their 2018-19 effort had outfield players essentially dressed as hot dogs.
Clearly, it's felt they were on to a wiener.
Sausages and mashed potatoes are emblazoned across the front of the new shirt, while peas cover the shoulders and arms in a truly bizarre ensemble.
After last season's effort had every @AfcBedale outfield player looking like a— Omnisport (@OmnisportNews) August 8, 2019
They're back for seconds this term, but with added vegetables
The wurst kit ever? Or are they on to a wiener? pic.twitter.com/noio35w2TC
While their latest offering looks as though Bedale are taking the pea, they confirmed the strip will be worn as an alternate to their home jersey.
Although it has caused a stir for its ludicrousness, £5 from every sale will go to charity.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will we get $1400 | House passed $1.9 trillion bill: live
- PREMIER LEAGUE We were lucky - City boss praises West Ham after landmark win
- BARCELONA Barcelona player ratings after comfortable Sevilla win
- NFL Is a trade between Russell Wilson and Dak Prescott possible?
- NBA Raptors roll on as Spain coach Scariolo fills in for absent Nurse
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS House approves Biden relief bill: what are the next steps and when will stimulus check will passed?