Radamel Falcao poised for Galatasaray move
The deal will conclude upon Monaco closing the Ben Yedder move and then offer the Colombian striker the possibility to move to "Cim Bom" on a free.
Galatasaray vice-president Abdürrahim Albayrak and Jorge Mendes' colleague Ahmet Bulut are in Monaco to put the final touches on a deal that will see Colombian striker Falcao move to "Gala" on a three year deal with the forward poised to earn a salary of six million euro per season in Turkey.
The deal just needs the small print to be ratified with Monaco also anxious to announce a new signing, expected to be that of Wissam Ben Yedder before giving the green light for the Falcao exit.
The Turkish SuperLig kicks-off on Friday August 16 with title holders Galatasaray away to Denizlispor.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu