De Laurentiis hoping to bring Icardi to Napoli
The president of the Neapolitan side is proposing to offer the Argentine striker a salary of 10 million euro per year.
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis is hatching a plan to bring Mauro Icardi to the club report Corriere dello Sport. The 70-year-old executive proposes offering the Argentinian player an attractive pay package of 10 million euro per season in return for the player relinquishing his image rights.
Napoli's sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli has already held a meeting with Wanda Nara, who represents Icardi as well as being the player's partner. Negotiations between both parties have advanced at a favourable rate although the shadow of Juve lurks with it being no secret that the player has no place at Inter under new boss Antonio Conte.
As time ticks down with the Serie A transfer window looming (September 2nd), the player must make a decision with the destinations on offer to the forward being Turin based Juventus or a move to south to Campania with Carlo Ancelotti and Napoli.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Kroos is having the best season of his Real Madrid career
- World Cup 2022 Work at the Al Bayt stadium almost complete
- Bundesliga Dortmund: Mourinho in line to replace under-fire Favre
- Champions League Pep Guardiola loses patience with slow Stones
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Spurs squad '1000 per cent' behind Pochettino
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Suárez bids to end away drought: Champions League in numbers