"You´ll win nothing without him f*ckers". Neymar's sister hits back at PSG fans
Rafaella Santos (Neymar's sister) took to her Twitter account to hit back at PSG fans who demanded that the Brazilian leave the Ligue 1 side.
Rafaella Santos (Neymar's younger sister) was angered with the treatment her brother was handed out with banners and chants aimed at the Brazilian player ahead and during PSG's Ligue season debut at home to Nimes.
Banners were unfurled with "Neymar get lost" and a more direct "Being hit by a prostitute doesn't only happen during a remontada, do you remember?"
Rafaella took to Twitter to convey her disgust with the situation, slamming PSG supporters:
"WHAT A DISGUSTING AND DISRESPECTFUL HEAPS OF HUMAN Y’ALL ARE! You wish you still had my brother at your team. You will win nada without him. F*ckers".
WHAT A DISGUSTING AND DISRESPECTFUL HEAPS OF HUMAN Y’ALL ARE! You wish you still had my brother at your team. You will win nada without him. F*ckers https://t.co/VzOvHx2O3S— Rafaella (@RafaellBeckran) August 11, 2019
The tweet was later deleted and her Twitter account Rafaella (@RafaellBeckran) was suspended but the tweet itself generated thousands of replies by angry and frustrated fans of the Parisian side.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump last debate live online: updates, fact check and reactions
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Covid-19 Financial Crisis How will the election affect unemployment benefits in US?
- US NEWS Who is Kristen Walker, moderator for the final presidential debate? | US Election 2020
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online