"You´ll win nothing without him f*ckers". Neymar's sister hits back at PSG fans
Rafaella Santos (Neymar's sister) took to her Twitter account to hit back at PSG fans who demanded that the Brazilian leave the Ligue 1 side.
Rafaella Santos (Neymar's younger sister) was angered with the treatment her brother was handed out with banners and chants aimed at the Brazilian player ahead and during PSG's Ligue season debut at home to Nimes.
Banners were unfurled with "Neymar get lost" and a more direct "Being hit by a prostitute doesn't only happen during a remontada, do you remember?"
Rafaella took to Twitter to convey her disgust with the situation, slamming PSG supporters:
"WHAT A DISGUSTING AND DISRESPECTFUL HEAPS OF HUMAN Y’ALL ARE! You wish you still had my brother at your team. You will win nada without him. F*ckers".
WHAT A DISGUSTING AND DISRESPECTFUL HEAPS OF HUMAN Y’ALL ARE! You wish you still had my brother at your team. You will win nada without him. F*ckers https://t.co/VzOvHx2O3S— Rafaella (@RafaellBeckran) August 11, 2019
The tweet was later deleted and her Twitter account Rafaella (@RafaellBeckran) was suspended but the tweet itself generated thousands of replies by angry and frustrated fans of the Parisian side.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGA MX Club América retain second place after victory against Tigres UANL
- Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona Real Madrid: Benzema matches Cristiano Ronaldo scoring run
- REAL MADRID 2-1 BARCELONA El Clásico: "Mendy fouled Braithwaite, it's a penalty" - Iturralde
- REAL MADRID 2-1 BARCELONA Piqué confronts Gil Manzano, Modric ticks him off: "You've been waiting just to have a go at the ref"
- BARCELONA Barcelona still optimistic about title hopes despite Real Madrid defeat, says Koeman
- COVID-19 VACCINATION Publix Vaccine: how to sign up and get an appointment