"You´ll win nothing without him f*ckers". Neymar's sister hits back at PSG fans
Rafaella Santos (Neymar's sister) took to her Twitter account to hit back at PSG fans who demanded that the Brazilian leave the Ligue 1 side.
Rafaella Santos (Neymar's younger sister) was angered with the treatment her brother was handed out with banners and chants aimed at the Brazilian player ahead and during PSG's Ligue season debut at home to Nimes.
Banners were unfurled with "Neymar get lost" and a more direct "Being hit by a prostitute doesn't only happen during a remontada, do you remember?"
Rafaella took to Twitter to convey her disgust with the situation, slamming PSG supporters:
"WHAT A DISGUSTING AND DISRESPECTFUL HEAPS OF HUMAN Y’ALL ARE! You wish you still had my brother at your team. You will win nada without him. F*ckers".
WHAT A DISGUSTING AND DISRESPECTFUL HEAPS OF HUMAN Y’ALL ARE! You wish you still had my brother at your team. You will win nada without him. F*ckers https://t.co/VzOvHx2O3S— Rafaella (@RafaellBeckran) August 11, 2019
The tweet was later deleted and her Twitter account Rafaella (@RafaellBeckran) was suspended but the tweet itself generated thousands of replies by angry and frustrated fans of the Parisian side.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA $100 million coronavirus fraud losses after multiple scams
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City sign Nathan Ake
- CORONAVIRUS USA Stimulus check: CARES, HEALS and HEROES Acts compared
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: when will the money arrive?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths, HEALS Act and stimulus checks, today
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Casillas: Real Madrid, Spain's prolific 'goal unscorer' retires