Barcelona: Neymar's lawyers spotted at Camp Nou
Spanish TV show "El golazo de la mañana' broadcast images of two men who represent the legal interests of the Brazilian striker entering the Barça club offices this afternoon.
The Neymar PSG exit saga rumbles on after PSG fans made their sentiments clear at Parc des Princes last night with derogatory chants and banners aimed at the Brazilian striker as the Parisian side overcame Nimes in the season opener.
Earlier today Gol TV cameras recorded footage of two of Neymar's legal representatives entering the main door of the FC Barcelona club offices which suggests that a Camp Nou return could be on the cards despite the strong speculation linking the Brazilian to a move to Real Madrid.
This has been far from a placid summer for the striker, who was accused of raping a Brazilian model, missed the 2019 Copa America through injury and has been embroiled in an ongoing bid to sever his ties with Paris Saint-Germain.
Te recomendamos en English
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL George Floyd verdict and closing arguments: what has defense and prosecution stated?
- PLAYSTATION Horizon Zero Dawn free on PS4 and PS5: date, times and how to download
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Overpayment of unemployment benefits: should I give it back?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Why has the demand for vaccines decreased in some states of the country?
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- European Super League Florentino Pérez on European Super League: "We are doing this to save football"