Atlético Madrid and Valencia reach Rodrigo agreement
The Madrid based outfit will offload Correa and Kalinic to be able to then pay the 55 million euro for the Spanish international.
Rodrigo Moreno is set to join Atlético Madrid after the side from the Spanish capital and Valencia agreed a fee of 55 million euro (plus add-ons) for the Spanish international.
The striker didn't join up with the Valencia squad for training today and is scheduled to travel to Madrid later today where he is expected ti undergo a routine medical check-up. His acquisition will see the sales of both forwards Kalinic and Correa, who is expected to join AC Milan.
Valencia were initially reluctant to sell one of their best players but the injection of 55 million euro was too tempting in the end for owner Peter Lim, who finally gave the green light for the sale to go ahead from his Singapore base. "Los Che" now have twenty days of the current window to find a replacement for their strike-force.
Te recomendamos en English
- LIGA MX Giovani dos Santos could leave Club América this summer
- Coronavirus US Coronavirus US: who has to wear a mask after the vaccine?
- WORLD NEWS What has Biden said about the possible ceasefire and conflict between Israel and Palestine?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Filing 2021 deadline: is it possible to request an extension?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: what happens if you file taxes late?
- ENTERTAINMENT Who is Andrea Meza, winner of Miss Universe?