Atlético Madrid and Valencia reach Rodrigo agreement
The Madrid based outfit will offload Correa and Kalinic to be able to then pay the 55 million euro for the Spanish international.
Rodrigo Moreno is set to join Atlético Madrid after the side from the Spanish capital and Valencia agreed a fee of 55 million euro (plus add-ons) for the Spanish international.
The striker didn't join up with the Valencia squad for training today and is scheduled to travel to Madrid later today where he is expected ti undergo a routine medical check-up. His acquisition will see the sales of both forwards Kalinic and Correa, who is expected to join AC Milan.
Valencia were initially reluctant to sell one of their best players but the injection of 55 million euro was too tempting in the end for owner Peter Lim, who finally gave the green light for the sale to go ahead from his Singapore base. "Los Che" now have twenty days of the current window to find a replacement for their strike-force.
Te recomendamos en English
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis, US riots, reactions, Trump, Anonymous...
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: Trump expected to invest $1 trillion
- Donald Trump Is the nude picture of Donald Trump leaked by Anonymous real?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League return: five fixtures not to miss
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League return: dates and kick-off times released
- george floyd Kanye West launches college fund for George Floyd's daughter