Atlético Madrid and Valencia reach Rodrigo agreement
The Madrid based outfit will offload Correa and Kalinic to be able to then pay the 55 million euro for the Spanish international.
Rodrigo Moreno is set to join Atlético Madrid after the side from the Spanish capital and Valencia agreed a fee of 55 million euro (plus add-ons) for the Spanish international.
The striker didn't join up with the Valencia squad for training today and is scheduled to travel to Madrid later today where he is expected ti undergo a routine medical check-up. His acquisition will see the sales of both forwards Kalinic and Correa, who is expected to join AC Milan.
Valencia were initially reluctant to sell one of their best players but the injection of 55 million euro was too tempting in the end for owner Peter Lim, who finally gave the green light for the sale to go ahead from his Singapore base. "Los Che" now have twenty days of the current window to find a replacement for their strike-force.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barça president agrees "3 years could be enough for Valverde"
- PRMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us
- Premier League Arsenal ready to pull the plug on Ljungberg after two games
- Villarreal 0-0 Atlético Atlético's scoring drought the worst in 83 top-flight years
- BARCELONA-ESPANYOL The Japanese pearl of the Masia, Kubo returns to Barcelona