Atlético Madrid and Valencia reach Rodrigo agreement
The Madrid based outfit will offload Correa and Kalinic to be able to then pay the 55 million euro for the Spanish international.
Rodrigo Moreno is set to join Atlético Madrid after the side from the Spanish capital and Valencia agreed a fee of 55 million euro (plus add-ons) for the Spanish international.
The striker didn't join up with the Valencia squad for training today and is scheduled to travel to Madrid later today where he is expected ti undergo a routine medical check-up. His acquisition will see the sales of both forwards Kalinic and Correa, who is expected to join AC Milan.
Valencia were initially reluctant to sell one of their best players but the injection of 55 million euro was too tempting in the end for owner Peter Lim, who finally gave the green light for the sale to go ahead from his Singapore base. "Los Che" now have twenty days of the current window to find a replacement for their strike-force.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Mario Balotelli joins hometown club Brescia on a free
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kevin De Bruyne: "I feel good and I'm still getting better"
- BARCELONA Víctor Valdés pulls Barcelona Under-19s out of Everton game for health concerns
- ENGLAND Ashley Cole retires from football: his career in numbers
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid steal a march on Barcelona in the race for Neymar
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid still have not confirmed that the Trofeo Bernabéu will not go ahead this year