Pogba shows love for Pulisic
Manchester United & Chelsea faced each other in their game opener to the Premier League 2019-20 season. Pogba and Pulisic left a polaroid for the books.
In the game at Old Trafford, the Red Devils got their season off to a flying start, beating Frank Lampard's men 4-0 in a match that also marked Christian Pulisic's debut in English football.
After the game, United star Paul Pogba, who set up two of United's four goals, offered some sportsmanlike solace to the US international, and later shared a photo of the pair embracing on his Instagram page, accompanied with the message: "This is why we play".
Upcoming games for United and Chelsea
Pulisic will be hoping to record his first Premiership win in a Chelsea shirt when his side host Leicester at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, while Pogba will look to help United to two wins from two when they travel for the tricky encounter at Wolves on on Monday.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Champions League draw: who can play who?
- EURO 2020 Spain to host Cristiano's Portugal in final Euro 2020 warm-up
- Carvajal tells Mbappe: The best play for Real Madrid
- LIVERPOOL Minamino: RB Salzburg confirm Liverpool talks for midfielder
- Champions League Juventus: Sarri eager to face José Mourinho in Champions League
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Carvajal up for Mbappé move and Cristiano final