Pogba shows love for Pulisic
Manchester United & Chelsea faced each other in their game opener to the Premier League 2019-20 season. Pogba and Pulisic left a polaroid for the books.
In the game at Old Trafford, the Red Devils got their season off to a flying start, beating Frank Lampard's men 4-0 in a match that also marked Christian Pulisic's debut in English football.
After the game, United star Paul Pogba, who set up two of United's four goals, offered some sportsmanlike solace to the US international, and later shared a photo of the pair embracing on his Instagram page, accompanied with the message: "This is why we play".
Upcoming games for United and Chelsea
Pulisic will be hoping to record his first Premiership win in a Chelsea shirt when his side host Leicester at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, while Pogba will look to help United to two wins from two when they travel for the tricky encounter at Wolves on on Monday.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Mario Balotelli joins hometown club Brescia on a free
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kevin De Bruyne: "I feel good and I'm still getting better"
- BARCELONA Víctor Valdés pulls Barcelona Under-19s out of Everton game for health concerns
- ENGLAND Ashley Cole retires from football: his career in numbers
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid steal a march on Barcelona in the race for Neymar
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid still have not confirmed that the Trofeo Bernabéu will not go ahead this year