Lyon agree deal to sign former Arsenal attacker Reine-Adelaide
France under-21 international Jeff Reine-Adelaide is set to join Lyon from Angers, unless Arsenal make an equivalent offer for their former player.
Lyon have agreed a deal in principle to sign attacking midfielder Jeff Reine-Adelaide from Ligue 1 rivals Angers.
The 21-year-old will undergo a medical before finalising a move reportedly worth around €30million.
Arsenal, Reine-Adelaide's former club, have the opportunity to hijack the deal by submitting an equivalent bid.
The Gunners inserted the clause as part of the France Under-21 international's departure in 2018 but are not expected to match Lyon's offer.
Reine-Adelaide made 35 top-flight appearances last season, scoring three times, and could make his Les Gones debut against Angers on Friday.
Sociedad keeper Rulli moves to Montpellier
Elsewhere in France, Montpellier have acquired goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli on a season-long loan from Real Sociedad.
The deal includes an option for Montpellier to sign the Argentinian on a permanent basis.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Mario Balotelli joins hometown club Brescia on a free
- PREMIER LEAGUE Kevin De Bruyne: "I feel good and I'm still getting better"
- BARCELONA Víctor Valdés pulls Barcelona Under-19s out of Everton game for health concerns
- ENGLAND Ashley Cole retires from football: his career in numbers
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid steal a march on Barcelona in the race for Neymar
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid still have not confirmed that the Trofeo Bernabéu will not go ahead this year