Rodrygo suffers thigh injury ahead of new LaLiga season
Teenage forward Rodrygo has emerged as a doubt for Real Madrid's La Liga opener against Celta Vigo on Saturday.
Real Madrid's preparations ahead of the new season have been dealt a setback after they confirmed forward Rodrygo has suffered a thigh injury.
The Spanish giants are yet to put a timescale on the Brazilian's return, but he will miss Real Madrid Castilla's friendly against Cultural Leonesa on Wednesday.
Rodrygo doubt for Madrid-Celta
The 18-year-old is also a significant doubt for Zinedine Zidane's team's opening LaLiga fixture of the new campaign at Celta Vigo on Saturday.
The highly rated youngster arrived at Real during the close season, 12 months after a deal was agreed for him to join from Santos for 45 million euros.
He provided some promising displays during Zidane's team's pre-season tour of the United States but was left at home for the more recent trips to Austria and Italy, instead remaining with Castilla.
Te recomendamos en English
- RESIDENT EVIL How to play Resident Evil games in order? Village included
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the odds, predictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- NBA Brooklyn Nets-Dallas Mavericks game recap: scores, stats, highlights...
- NBA Nets star Harden 'very confident' he will return before NBA playoffs
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How effective are stimulus checks according to Biden?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Covid-19 vaccine patent waiver: how will it affect vaccine production?