Real Madrid, James following each other again on social media
Since his summer return from Bayern, James Rodríguez has been unused by Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane in Los Blancos' pre-season fixtures.
James Rodríguez has earned a Real Madrid recall... on social media, at least. Club and player now follow each other again on Twitter and Instagram.
It was Madrid who made the first move on Monday, re-following the Colombian on the two platforms (and adding Andriy Lunin on Instagram only, as the goalkeeper does not have a Twitter account). On Wednesday, James then reciprocated.
Expected to move on this summer, Napoli still keen
Deemed surplus to requirements by Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane, James continues to train with the LaLiga club ahead of an expected summer switch from the Bernabéu, with Napoli still hopeful of signing the attacking midfielder.
No place in Zidane's pre-season squads for James
The 28-year-old, who returned from a two-year loan spell at Bayern Munich this close season, was unused by Zidane this pre-season, failing to even make the squad for the games he was available to take part in.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu