Real Madrid, James following each other again on social media
Since his summer return from Bayern, James Rodríguez has been unused by Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane in Los Blancos' pre-season fixtures.
James Rodríguez has earned a Real Madrid recall... on social media, at least. Club and player now follow each other again on Twitter and Instagram.
It was Madrid who made the first move on Monday, re-following the Colombian on the two platforms (and adding Andriy Lunin on Instagram only, as the goalkeeper does not have a Twitter account). On Wednesday, James then reciprocated.
Expected to move on this summer, Napoli still keen
Deemed surplus to requirements by Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane, James continues to train with the LaLiga club ahead of an expected summer switch from the Bernabéu, with Napoli still hopeful of signing the attacking midfielder.
No place in Zidane's pre-season squads for James
The 28-year-old, who returned from a two-year loan spell at Bayern Munich this close season, was unused by Zidane this pre-season, failing to even make the squad for the games he was available to take part in.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week