Real Madrid: Brahim Díaz back training as normal
The midfielder returned to train with Zidane's squad this morning - his first session since suffering a hamstring injury in Montreal on 14 July.
Keylor Navas, Gareth Bale and Brahim Díaz returned to full training with Real Madrid this morning - that will comes as welcome news for Zinedine Zidane, whose team get their league campaign underway on Saturday against Celta. Three players remain in the sickbay - Marco Asensio, Ferland Mendy and Rodrygo, who all trained inside the gym alongside Mariano Díaz who is expected to leave the club before the transfer window closes in just over a fortnight's time.
Altube trains with the senior squad
Brahim injured his left hamstring during Madrid's pre-season stage in Montreal on 14 July. He trained as normal today and is available for selection - as are Keylor Navas and Gareth Bale, who sat out yesterday's session. Zidane drafted in Castilla goalkeeper Diego Altube for the workout, which consisted of ballwork with a focus on possession and pressing, followed by a tactical masterclass.
Te recomendamos en English
- USA NEWS Derek Chauvin and Tou Thao: who are the two cops in the George Floyd case?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: can I visit my family if they live in a different state?
- USA news Who is George Floyd and why was he arrested by Minneapolis police?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: can President Trump veto HEROES Act?