Real Madrid: Brahim Díaz back training as normal
The midfielder returned to train with Zidane's squad this morning - his first session since suffering a hamstring injury in Montreal on 14 July.
Keylor Navas, Gareth Bale and Brahim Díaz returned to full training with Real Madrid this morning - that will comes as welcome news for Zinedine Zidane, whose team get their league campaign underway on Saturday against Celta. Three players remain in the sickbay - Marco Asensio, Ferland Mendy and Rodrygo, who all trained inside the gym alongside Mariano Díaz who is expected to leave the club before the transfer window closes in just over a fortnight's time.
Altube trains with the senior squad
Brahim injured his left hamstring during Madrid's pre-season stage in Montreal on 14 July. He trained as normal today and is available for selection - as are Keylor Navas and Gareth Bale, who sat out yesterday's session. Zidane drafted in Castilla goalkeeper Diego Altube for the workout, which consisted of ballwork with a focus on possession and pressing, followed by a tactical masterclass.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Biden - Trump last debate live online: updates, fact check and reactions
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Covid-19 Financial Crisis How will the election affect unemployment benefits in US?
- US NEWS Who is Kristen Walker, moderator for the final presidential debate? | US Election 2020
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Trump - Biden debate: why will they be muted when the other is talking?
- PRESEDENTIAL DEBATE Last debate Trump vs Biden tonight: time, TV and how to watch live online