Real Madrid: Brahim Díaz back training as normal
The midfielder returned to train with Zidane's squad this morning - his first session since suffering a hamstring injury in Montreal on 14 July.
Keylor Navas, Gareth Bale and Brahim Díaz returned to full training with Real Madrid this morning - that will comes as welcome news for Zinedine Zidane, whose team get their league campaign underway on Saturday against Celta. Three players remain in the sickbay - Marco Asensio, Ferland Mendy and Rodrygo, who all trained inside the gym alongside Mariano Díaz who is expected to leave the club before the transfer window closes in just over a fortnight's time.
Altube trains with the senior squad
Brahim injured his left hamstring during Madrid's pre-season stage in Montreal on 14 July. He trained as normal today and is available for selection - as are Keylor Navas and Gareth Bale, who sat out yesterday's session. Zidane drafted in Castilla goalkeeper Diego Altube for the workout, which consisted of ballwork with a focus on possession and pressing, followed by a tactical masterclass.
Te recomendamos en English
- Tottenham Hotspur What José Mourinho brings to Tottenham Hotspur
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho in 2015: 'I could never manage Tottenham'
- PREMIER LEAGUE Spurs: Kane thanks Pochettino for making "dreams" come true
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid not happy with Bale's 'bad joke' with Wales flag
- REAL MADRID Zidane to deal with hot button issue of Bale on Thursday
- PREMIER LEAGUE Mourinho's best fall-outs: From 'Demenza senile' to eye-pokes