Real Madrid: Brahim Díaz back training as normal
The midfielder returned to train with Zidane's squad this morning - his first session since suffering a hamstring injury in Montreal on 14 July.
Keylor Navas, Gareth Bale and Brahim Díaz returned to full training with Real Madrid this morning - that will comes as welcome news for Zinedine Zidane, whose team get their league campaign underway on Saturday against Celta. Three players remain in the sickbay - Marco Asensio, Ferland Mendy and Rodrygo, who all trained inside the gym alongside Mariano Díaz who is expected to leave the club before the transfer window closes in just over a fortnight's time.
Altube trains with the senior squad
Brahim injured his left hamstring during Madrid's pre-season stage in Montreal on 14 July. He trained as normal today and is available for selection - as are Keylor Navas and Gareth Bale, who sat out yesterday's session. Zidane drafted in Castilla goalkeeper Diego Altube for the workout, which consisted of ballwork with a focus on possession and pressing, followed by a tactical masterclass.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Mendy reveals his ‘difficulties’ he had at Real Madrid presentation
- Rumour Has It: Barca, Madrid targeting Klopp & Van Dijk
- PSG - REAL MADRID Gareth Bale to start for Real Madrid against PSG
- MLS Ibrahimovic: 'Scoring goals is easy, you just have to be like...'
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win