Injury rules Eden Hazard out of LaLiga opener
The Belgian international sustained a thigh injury that is expected to rule him out of action for approximately three weeks and will cause him to miss the game in Vigo.
The new Real Madrid player has dealt with a major blow on the eve of the new Spanish league campaign after the club confirmed that the Belgian has sustained a thigh injury which is anticipated to rule the player out of action for three to four weeks.
The club confirmed that the winger will now undergo further medical tests before being attended to by club medics who will design a recovery programme for the Belgian.
Te recomendamos en English
- SEVILLA VS REAL MADRID LaLiga: Real Madrid team news, possible starting line-up vs Sevilla
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid on track to finish 5th this season in LaLiga
- Rumour Has It: PSG still considering Messi signing
- LIGUE 1 PSG still considering Messi signing
- GAMING PS5 restock updates US: Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, Costco, Kohls, GameStop, Target...
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how could a new stimulus affect unemployment benefits?