Injury rules Eden Hazard out of LaLiga opener
The Belgian international sustained a thigh injury that is expected to rule him out of action for approximately three weeks and will cause him to miss the game in Vigo.
The new Real Madrid player has dealt with a major blow on the eve of the new Spanish league campaign after the club confirmed that the Belgian has sustained a thigh injury which is anticipated to rule the player out of action for three to four weeks.
The club confirmed that the winger will now undergo further medical tests before being attended to by club medics who will design a recovery programme for the Belgian.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's internal debate
- TRANSFER RUMOURS Premier League: Arsenal intensify Nuno interest and keep Martínez in mind
- VALENCIA - REAL MADRID Zidane and Celades: friends in Madrid, rivals in Valencia
- FOOTBALL Michael Owen: "I was already in decline by the time I was 23"
- Rashford eager to live up to 'nice' Ronaldo comparisons
- LIVERPOOL Liverpool: "Klopp has made me who I am today" - Alexander-Arnold