Injury rules Eden Hazard out of LaLiga opener
The Belgian international sustained a thigh injury that is expected to rule him out of action for approximately three weeks and will cause him to miss the game in Vigo.
The new Real Madrid player has dealt with a major blow on the eve of the new Spanish league campaign after the club confirmed that the Belgian has sustained a thigh injury which is anticipated to rule the player out of action for three to four weeks.
The club confirmed that the winger will now undergo further medical tests before being attended to by club medics who will design a recovery programme for the Belgian.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA - VILLARREAL | VALVERDE Valverde: "It's not normal to have 3 penalties given against you in 6 games"
- Premier League Kick It Out condemn Bernardo Silva 'Conguitos' tweet
- GRANADA 2-0 BARCELONA Barça: Luis Suárez nabbed on camera calling lino a "cone"
- BAYERN MUNICH Luca Toni: "It's very difficult to criticise Lewandowski, he's one of the best"
- Serie A Juventus: Sarri waits on Ronaldo fitness ahead of Brescia test
- International football UEFA hands Slovakia, Hungary and Romania stadium closures