Injury rules Eden Hazard out of LaLiga opener
The Belgian international sustained a thigh injury that is expected to rule him out of action for approximately three weeks and will cause him to miss the game in Vigo.
The new Real Madrid player has dealt with a major blow on the eve of the new Spanish league campaign after the club confirmed that the Belgian has sustained a thigh injury which is anticipated to rule the player out of action for three to four weeks.
The club confirmed that the winger will now undergo further medical tests before being attended to by club medics who will design a recovery programme for the Belgian.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League Iván Zamorano: “Raúl Jiménez is as good or even better than Karim Benzema”
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: US citizens buying more guns amid pandemic
- Coronavirus USA Coronavirus: how will stimulus checks work in the United States?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: Bill Gates told Rafa Nadal Covid-19 pandemic would become "complicated"
- CORONAVIRUS | INDIA How to apply for Delhi curfew passes online?
- REAL MADRID Racing president: "Lautaro turned down Madrid when he was 18"