Vinicius given Brazil call-up
Brazil coach Tite has named the Real Madrid forward in his squad for the September friendlies against Colombia and Peru.
Brazilian head coach has named Real Madrid's Vinicius in his squad for the forthcoming September friendly games in midst of rumours about a possible move for Brazil and PSG player Neymar to Real Madrid, with the French outfit having asked for Vinicius as part of any deal that would see Neymar move to the Spanish capital. Both players have been included in the forthcoming Brazil squad.
With his call-up, Vinicius is now poised to make his full debut for the full Brazil side. The Madrid player was the Brazilian FA's (and Nike's) preferred choice to replace the injured Neymar for the Copa America this summer, however Tite frustrated their plans, preferring to bring in Chelsea's Willian Borges.
Brazil face Colombia on Wednesday September 7th before a repeat of the Copa America 2019 final where they face Peru on September 11.
Te recomendamos en English
- EUROPA LEAGUE Getafe beat Trabzonspor on their return to European football
- BARCELONA Barcelona's great challenge is to "reduce salary spend by €18m"
- BARCELONA Valverde asked Barcelona to sign Neymar
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: just 6 clean sheets in all competitions in 2019
- REAL MADRID Rivaldo says Madrid "escaped a historic beating" against PSG
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid fans believe Zidane is to blame