Vinicius given Brazil call-up
Brazil coach Tite has named the Real Madrid forward in his squad for the September friendlies against Colombia and Peru.
Brazilian head coach has named Real Madrid's Vinicius in his squad for the forthcoming September friendly games in midst of rumours about a possible move for Brazil and PSG player Neymar to Real Madrid, with the French outfit having asked for Vinicius as part of any deal that would see Neymar move to the Spanish capital. Both players have been included in the forthcoming Brazil squad.
With his call-up, Vinicius is now poised to make his full debut for the full Brazil side. The Madrid player was the Brazilian FA's (and Nike's) preferred choice to replace the injured Neymar for the Copa America this summer, however Tite frustrated their plans, preferring to bring in Chelsea's Willian Borges.
Brazil face Colombia on Wednesday September 7th before a repeat of the Copa America 2019 final where they face Peru on September 11.
Te recomendamos en English
- Social media Twitter attack: Obama, Biden, Apple and Elon Musk accounts hacked
- Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool Liverpool player ratings vs Arsenal as champions lose 2-1 at the Emirates
- Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool Arsenal player ratings vs Liverpool as Arteta ends Klopp's points record bid
- 2022 World Cup Javier Mascherano set to share his Generation Amazing experience
- CORONAVIRUS Unemployment payments $600: are they exempt from tax?