Vinicius given Brazil call-up
Brazil coach Tite has named the Real Madrid forward in his squad for the September friendlies against Colombia and Peru.
Brazilian head coach has named Real Madrid's Vinicius in his squad for the forthcoming September friendly games in midst of rumours about a possible move for Brazil and PSG player Neymar to Real Madrid, with the French outfit having asked for Vinicius as part of any deal that would see Neymar move to the Spanish capital. Both players have been included in the forthcoming Brazil squad.
With his call-up, Vinicius is now poised to make his full debut for the full Brazil side. The Madrid player was the Brazilian FA's (and Nike's) preferred choice to replace the injured Neymar for the Copa America this summer, however Tite frustrated their plans, preferring to bring in Chelsea's Willian Borges.
Brazil face Colombia on Wednesday September 7th before a repeat of the Copa America 2019 final where they face Peru on September 11.
Te recomendamos en English
- BUNDESLIGA Timo Werner: "Only Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are playing at Lewandowski's level"
- EURO 2020 Ronaldo allays fitness fears: "I'm not well. I'm very well"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to improve VAR in-stadium communication with fans
- INTERNATIONAL Marcello Lippi steps down after China's defeat to Syria
- SPAIN-MALTA Sergio Ramos: "Madrid lose out because of Clásico kick-off time"
- BRAZIL-ARGENTINA Brazil-Argentina: Five talking points ahead of the clash in Riyadh