Pulisic delighted to be at Chelsea amid Real Madrid rumours
Chelsea's new American star still can't believe he now wears the Premier League side's jersey, stating his excitement at being part of the Blues.
Christian Pulisic's living his first season as a Chelsea player, having played just the first game of the Premier League campaign and his first European final, the UEFA Super Cup, where he displayed his high quality besides giving the assist for the Blues' first goal.
The US winger fits perfectly in Frank Lampard's system and in English football so far, and while talking to Chelsea Magazine, Pulisic said he still can't believe all this is real.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
"It's everything I hoped it would be; it's crazy to be here, to have this jersey on, it still doesn't feel real," were Pulisic's words.
Real Madrid interest
Pulisic had a superb game during the UEFA Super Cup, despite the loss against Liverpool, and even though he had a quiet 20 minutes, his quality is undeniable, and teams like Real Madrid notice that.
With Neymar getting farther away, Pulisic is not a crazy option, since Florentino Pérez has been following the winger since his time in Germany with Borussia Dortmund. But the US winger is just starting his time in England.
Pulisic will have his first game at Stamford Bridge this Sunday against Leicester City, where the American starlet could get his first start in his home debut.
Te recomendamos en English
- Barcelona-Real Madrid Clasico: Barcelona-Real Madrid brace for Camp Nou protests
- Ligue 1 'PSG star Neymar provokes opponents and cries when kicked'
- SERGIO RAMOS Ramos: Let's create a Ballon d'Or just for Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo
- Transfer rumours Liverpool's Sadio Mané wanted as PSG's Neymar replacement
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Vinicius puts himself back on the map
- PSG PSG: Tuchel "is finished" after Mbappé spat, says Dugarry