Salt Bae makes his debut at Balaídos to cheer on Real Madrid
Real Madrid players and Salt Bae have built a rapport with Benzema, Modric and Marcelo all delighted to see their old pal at Balaídos on Saturday.
Nusret Gökçe, who is more widely known as Salt Bae, took the chance to catch Celta Vigo versus Real Madrid on Saturday afternoon at Balaídos. There he met with Florentino Perez
The incluencer and chef was there to give the game a little extra publicity on the opening weekend of LaLiga. He spent some time with Roberto Carlos ahead of the game and said hello to his mate, Karim Benzema, ahead of Madrid's warm-up.
The Turkish-born chef also counts Modric and Marcelo amongst his friends and they all greeted him warmly in Vigo on Saturday. He has restaurants in New York, Miami, Dubai and Istanbul and Real Madrid players regularly visit.
In the last few Club World Cups, the players took the chance to taste the famous dishes put on by Salt Bae. They have built up such a rapport with him that he was there to celebrate the club's Champions League win in Kiev over Liverpool.
Salt Bae flew from his new restaurant in Mikonos straight to Balaídos for the game. After the game and a number of posts on Instagram, he flew back to Greece to continue with the work on his new restaurant.
Te recomendamos en English
- US Elections 2020 Early voting locations near me in Florida: how to find where to vote
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- US Elections 2020 USA Election 2020: who is Lara Trump?
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits in US: how to claim and check weekly payments
- US ELECTION 2020 The Blind Pig: this is the new Biden campaign ad aiming at NFL fans
- Coronavirus Pennsylvania unemployment biweekly benefits: eligibility and filing claim