Barcelona: Semedo slams "nonsense" Neymar deal reports
Nelson Semedo has taken to social media to rubbish claims that he is ready to be used as a makeweight in Barça's bid to sign Neymar from PSG.
Barcelona's Nelson Semedo has hit out at reports that he is ready to join Paris Saint-Germain as part of a deal to take Neymar back to the Camp Nou.
As Barça bid to re-sign the wantaway forward, Semedo is among the names most heavily tipped to be used as a makeweight in a possible part-exchange, with PSG sporting director Leonardo thought to be an admirer of the Portugal right-back.
"Stop talking nonsense" - Semedo says he's going nowhere
However, Semedo has taken to social media to rubbish weekend claims in the Catalan media that, although the 25-year-old is "happy at Barça", he has "come to terms with the prospect of being included in the Neymar deal".
Posting a screenshot of the article, the defender made plain his desire to remain at Barça by branding the report "fake news", adding: "Stop talking nonsense".
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 What is a 'contingent election' and what happens if Biden-Trump vote is tied?
- UNITED STATES USA election live online: Trump - Biden, coronavirus, stimulus checks, updates, breaking news
- US Election 2020 Electoral College map: which states have the most electors?
- USA election 2020 USA election 2020: where do I vote?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- US NEWS Will be there Black Friday in 2020 and when could it be?