Barcelona: Semedo slams "nonsense" Neymar deal reports
Nelson Semedo has taken to social media to rubbish claims that he is ready to be used as a makeweight in Barça's bid to sign Neymar from PSG.
Barcelona's Nelson Semedo has hit out at reports that he is ready to join Paris Saint-Germain as part of a deal to take Neymar back to the Camp Nou.
As Barça bid to re-sign the wantaway forward, Semedo is among the names most heavily tipped to be used as a makeweight in a possible part-exchange, with PSG sporting director Leonardo thought to be an admirer of the Portugal right-back.
"Stop talking nonsense" - Semedo says he's going nowhere
However, Semedo has taken to social media to rubbish weekend claims in the Catalan media that, although the 25-year-old is "happy at Barça", he has "come to terms with the prospect of being included in the Neymar deal".
Posting a screenshot of the article, the defender made plain his desire to remain at Barça by branding the report "fake news", adding: "Stop talking nonsense".
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER UNITED Paul Pogba is "going nowhere" - Solskjaer rules out January move to Real Madrid
- GRANADA 2-0 BARCELONA Valverde assumes responsibility for Barcelona's worst start in 25 years
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo: "People are stupid and talk too much"
- LALIGA Granada lead LaLiga on the back of famous Barça win
- Juventus 2-1 Verona Juventus: Buffon matches Maldini appearance record
- SERIE A Inter take the spoils in Milan derby and leapfrog Juventus