Barcelona: Semedo slams "nonsense" Neymar deal reports
Nelson Semedo has taken to social media to rubbish claims that he is ready to be used as a makeweight in Barça's bid to sign Neymar from PSG.
Barcelona's Nelson Semedo has hit out at reports that he is ready to join Paris Saint-Germain as part of a deal to take Neymar back to the Camp Nou.
As Barça bid to re-sign the wantaway forward, Semedo is among the names most heavily tipped to be used as a makeweight in a possible part-exchange, with PSG sporting director Leonardo thought to be an admirer of the Portugal right-back.
"Stop talking nonsense" - Semedo says he's going nowhere
However, Semedo has taken to social media to rubbish weekend claims in the Catalan media that, although the 25-year-old is "happy at Barça", he has "come to terms with the prospect of being included in the Neymar deal".
Posting a screenshot of the article, the defender made plain his desire to remain at Barça by branding the report "fake news", adding: "Stop talking nonsense".
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?