Mané, Salah and Firmino: a gift from God for Liverpool's Klopp
Sadio Mané, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino have enjoyed a good start to the new season, much to Jürgen Klopp's pleasure.
Jürgen Klopp says he "thanks God" for having Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mané and Roberto Firmino at his disposal after the fearsome front three's fine start to Liverpool's season.
Mané-Salah-Firmino: 'world-class' trident
Liverpool have scored nine goals in four competitive matches this season, with the trio having already racked up a combined nine goal involvements between them.
Mané has started the campaign in particularly deadly form, netting three and registering the assist for Firmino's winner in the 2-1 victory over Southampton on Saturday.
The trio have been vital in Liverpool's re-emergence as a leading power in England and Europe over the last couple of seasons and Klopp considers himself lucky to call on his fantastic three.
Speaking to Liverpool's official website, Klopp said: "A lot of times in my life I had sensational players always, [but] not world-class players.
Brilliant finish— Liverpool FC (@LFC) August 19, 2019
Bobby being Bobby pic.twitter.com/mcLGDg36cd
"Now, thank God I have them and they make the difference. We don't have to talk about that.
"Sadio Mané, Bobby Firmino, Mo Salah – these guys in the last situation are really outstanding.
"They were a constant threat [against Southampton], however tired they are. That's brilliant and, of course, made the difference. We don't have to talk about that."
The Reds are next in action on Saturday when they host Arsenal.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- GAMING NEWS Genshin Impact: how to download free in PS4, PC, iOS and Android
- US Election 2020 What did Trump say about vote by mail in debate against Biden?
- Coronavirus India Covid-19 cases surpass 6.2 million; vice-president Venkaiah Naidu tests positive
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: how much would be paid to children and adults in new HEROES Act?
- US NEWS US elections 2020: What did moderator Chris Wallace and Trump argue about?