Mané, Salah and Firmino: a gift from God for Liverpool's Klopp
Sadio Mané, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino have enjoyed a good start to the new season, much to Jürgen Klopp's pleasure.
Jürgen Klopp says he "thanks God" for having Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mané and Roberto Firmino at his disposal after the fearsome front three's fine start to Liverpool's season.
Mané-Salah-Firmino: 'world-class' trident
Liverpool have scored nine goals in four competitive matches this season, with the trio having already racked up a combined nine goal involvements between them.
Mané has started the campaign in particularly deadly form, netting three and registering the assist for Firmino's winner in the 2-1 victory over Southampton on Saturday.
The trio have been vital in Liverpool's re-emergence as a leading power in England and Europe over the last couple of seasons and Klopp considers himself lucky to call on his fantastic three.
Speaking to Liverpool's official website, Klopp said: "A lot of times in my life I had sensational players always, [but] not world-class players.
Brilliant finish— Liverpool FC (@LFC) August 19, 2019
Bobby being Bobby pic.twitter.com/mcLGDg36cd
"Now, thank God I have them and they make the difference. We don't have to talk about that.
"Sadio Mané, Bobby Firmino, Mo Salah – these guys in the last situation are really outstanding.
"They were a constant threat [against Southampton], however tired they are. That's brilliant and, of course, made the difference. We don't have to talk about that."
The Reds are next in action on Saturday when they host Arsenal.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Covid-19 vaccines: what does 95% efficacy mean?
- BOXING How is Mayweather family life? Wife, sons, daughters
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: how to file an extension
- TAX DAY 2021 Tax Filing 2021: what happens if I don’t file before the deadline?
- Boxing At what age did Floyd Mayweather retire from professional boxing?
- NBA NBA Play-In 2021: can teams from different conferences face each other?