Mauro Icardi: Wanda Nara rules out Monaco move for Inter striker
The Argentinean has burned his bridges at San Siro and is not wanted by Antonio Conte, but he won't be moving to the Stade Louis II.
Mauro Icardi will not be joining Monaco, the Inter striker's wife and agent Wanda Nara has insisted.
Argentina international Icardi has been linked with a switch to the Ligue 1 side after being told he can leave San Siro.
The Inter captaincy was taken off the player last term and he appears to have no future at the club under coach Antonio Conte.
Monaco on the lookout for Falcao replacement
Nara, however, has ruled out a Monaco move before the French and Italian transfer windows close on September 2.
"He will not go to Monaco," Nara said simply to TyC Sports. Monaco are reportedly seeking a successor to Radamel Falcao, who has been linked with Galatasaray.
Free agent Daniel Sturridge, who left Liverpool at the end of his contract, is reportedly a target for Leonardo Jardim's side.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: will the congress accept a new payment before February?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: comparing Trump and Biden’s stimulus packages
- SERIE A How Inter and Milan are lining up to take Scudetto from Juventus
- REAL MADRID The Hazard enigma
- FOOTBALL Scolari leaves Cruzeiro after steering them to safety