Mauro Icardi: Wanda Nara rules out Monaco move for Inter striker
The Argentinean has burned his bridges at San Siro and is not wanted by Antonio Conte, but he won't be moving to the Stade Louis II.
Mauro Icardi will not be joining Monaco, the Inter striker's wife and agent Wanda Nara has insisted.
Argentina international Icardi has been linked with a switch to the Ligue 1 side after being told he can leave San Siro.
The Inter captaincy was taken off the player last term and he appears to have no future at the club under coach Antonio Conte.
Monaco on the lookout for Falcao replacement
Nara, however, has ruled out a Monaco move before the French and Italian transfer windows close on September 2.
"He will not go to Monaco," Nara said simply to TyC Sports. Monaco are reportedly seeking a successor to Radamel Falcao, who has been linked with Galatasaray.
Free agent Daniel Sturridge, who left Liverpool at the end of his contract, is reportedly a target for Leonardo Jardim's side.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Golden State Stimulus: What is it, who approved it, and how does it differ from federal stimulus check?
- NBA Lakers vs Suns live online: scores, stats, highlights, updates...
- REAL MADRID 2-2 SEVILLA Zidane slams referee after controversial Sevilla penalty
- US News What states are ending pandemic-related unemployment benefits?
- LIGUE 1 PSG title chances dented by draw away to Rennes
- US News Do you need to work to claim the child tax credit?