NBA guard, Josh Hart, paid Pulisic a visit at Stamford Bridge
The New Orleans Pelicans shooting guard was at Chelsea's game against Leicester City where Frank Lampard's side earned a point at home.
In Pulisic's debut home game, the US international welcomed New Orleans Pelicans shooting guard Josh Hart to the ground. Hart is a massive fan of the Blues, which is why during his break in England the NBA player paid a visit to see his fellow countryman.
Hart who was traded to New Orleans from Los Angeles Lakers as part of the Anthony Davis deal got to witness up close his favorite team and even made it inside for some autographs.
The Blues shared news and pictures of Josh Hart's visit vis their social media accounts where Pulisic and the Pelicans guard swapt jerseys. Hart also got the chance to meet the former captain and club legend John Terry.
Te recomendamos en English
- Mahrez makes Arsenal move claim and says Leicester cost him 'two years' of career
- CHELSEA "Pulisic feels no pressure to be the next Hazard"
- MANCHESTER UNITED Manchester United: returning Martial crucial to improved form, says James
- KYLIAN MBAPPE Mbappé "flirting" with Madrid actress has Real fans dreaming
- BRAZIL Thiago Silva hopes "Zidane leaves Rodrygo on bench" for PSG-Madrid
- PREMIER LEAGUE Manchester City's Rodri taking title race hope from 2018-19 win