First Atlético-Real Madrid derby date and time confirmed
The first Madrid 'derbi' in LaLiga will see Los Colchoneros host Los Blancos at the Wanda Metropolitano on 28 September.
The first Madrid 'derbi' of the season has been confirmed. Atlético Madrid will host Real Madrid at the Wanda Metropolitano on 28 September at 21.00 (CET), corresponding to Matchday 7 of the LaLiga season. On the same day, Barcelona will travel down to face Getafe (16:00).
Fixtures and kick-off times
Kick-off times for Matchdays 5 and 6 have also been confirmed. In the fifth round of fixtures for the season, Barcelona will play Celta on Saturday 21 September (18:30), Atlético will play Granada (21:00) and Zidane's side will travel to the Sánchez Pizjuán to face Sevilla on Sunday 22 September at 21:00 hrs. On Matchday 6 (the first to be played mid-week), Los Culés will face Villarreal on Tuesday 24 September (21:00), while Real Madrid will host Osasuna (21:00) and Atlético will travel to Mallorca (19:00) on Wednesday 25 September.
No games will be played on Mondays.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- US NEWS US elections 2020: who are the three moderators for the presidential debates?
- US ELECTION USA election 2020: who won the first debate in 2016?
- Coronavirus Covid-19 surges continue in India as caseload surpasses 6 million
- PREMIER LEAGUE Diogo Jota delighted by Reds' reaction to first Liverpool goal
- REAL MADRID Zidane: "We already have a big squad, why would we want to add to it?"