First Atlético-Real Madrid derby date and time confirmed
The first Madrid 'derbi' in LaLiga will see Los Colchoneros host Los Blancos at the Wanda Metropolitano on 28 September.
The first Madrid 'derbi' of the season has been confirmed. Atlético Madrid will host Real Madrid at the Wanda Metropolitano on 28 September at 21.00 (CET), corresponding to Matchday 7 of the LaLiga season. On the same day, Barcelona will travel down to face Getafe (16:00).
Fixtures and kick-off times
Kick-off times for Matchdays 5 and 6 have also been confirmed. In the fifth round of fixtures for the season, Barcelona will play Celta on Saturday 21 September (18:30), Atlético will play Granada (21:00) and Zidane's side will travel to the Sánchez Pizjuán to face Sevilla on Sunday 22 September at 21:00 hrs. On Matchday 6 (the first to be played mid-week), Los Culés will face Villarreal on Tuesday 24 September (21:00), while Real Madrid will host Osasuna (21:00) and Atlético will travel to Mallorca (19:00) on Wednesday 25 September.
No games will be played on Mondays.
Te recomendamos en English
- Transfer market PSG join Aubameyang chase amid Barcelona links
- VALLADOLID 0-1 REAL MADRID Zidane cautious as Real Madrid go top: "There' a long way to go"
- NBA LeBron James, inconsolable after finding out about Kobe Bryant
- KOBE BRYANT 1978-2022 Kobe Bryant: Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi hail "a true legend"
- Kobe Bryant dead: Dallas Mavericks to retire number 24 jersey
- Football Olympic qualifiers moved from China to Sydney due to virus fears