First Atlético-Real Madrid derby date and time confirmed
The first Madrid 'derbi' in LaLiga will see Los Colchoneros host Los Blancos at the Wanda Metropolitano on 28 September.
The first Madrid 'derbi' of the season has been confirmed. Atlético Madrid will host Real Madrid at the Wanda Metropolitano on 28 September at 21.00 (CET), corresponding to Matchday 7 of the LaLiga season. On the same day, Barcelona will travel down to face Getafe (16:00).
Fixtures and kick-off times
Kick-off times for Matchdays 5 and 6 have also been confirmed. In the fifth round of fixtures for the season, Barcelona will play Celta on Saturday 21 September (18:30), Atlético will play Granada (21:00) and Zidane's side will travel to the Sánchez Pizjuán to face Sevilla on Sunday 22 September at 21:00 hrs. On Matchday 6 (the first to be played mid-week), Los Culés will face Villarreal on Tuesday 24 September (21:00), while Real Madrid will host Osasuna (21:00) and Atlético will travel to Mallorca (19:00) on Wednesday 25 September.
No games will be played on Mondays.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Paris still displaying Neymar love
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Spanish government say Clásico at Camp Nou is 'not sensible'
- BARCELONA Barcelona change Eibar travel plans to avoid Catalan strike
- PREMIER LEAGUE Dier urges Spurs to "embrace the situation" they have created
- FC Barcelona Messi's greatest goals across 15 years at Camp Nou
- SERIE A Alexis Sanchez ankle surgery goes "exactly as planned"