Real Madrid: Kubo to join Real Mallorca on loan - report
The TV show 'Jugones' has reported that Takefusa Kubo, 18, is to reject several rival offers to join LaLiga new boys Real Mallorca on loan.
Real Madrid youngster Takefusa Kubo is to go on loan to Real Mallorca, according to the Spanish television programme 'Jugones'.
Speaking on the show, the journalist José Luis Sánchez revealed that the Japan international, 18, has turned down several other offers to join the newly-promoted LaLiga club, who are back in the Spanish top flight after a six-year absence.
Kubo also linked with Real Valladolid
Kubo, who has also been strongly linked with Real Valladolid, is expected to sign for Mallorca on a season-long deal, in a move that would see Madrid deviate from the strategy they have adopted for fellow teenagers Rodrygo and Vinicius.
Barring any late surprises, Rodrygo is to be included in Los Blancos' 'B'-team squad, Real Madrid Castilla, just as Vinicius was after his arrival at the club in 2018.
No place in Zidane's plans despite good pre-season
Despite impressing with his displays for the seniors during their pre-season tour to North America and Germany, Kubo does not appear to be in Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane's plans for 2019/20, with the midfielder subsequently dropping down from the first team to play in three of Castilla's final four summer friendlies.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS LA Galaxy fire struggling former Boca coach Schelotto
- Diego Maradona Maradona at 60: The star of Mexico 1986 – and the World Cup handball king
- REAL MADRID The 9 is a problem
- Europa League Benfica boss Jesus rejects Barça comparison: Koeman's team has nothing
- DISNEY+ Star Wars The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- 2020 US ELECTIONS US elections: What's Trump's plan to deal with Coronavirus?