Bruno Fernandes offered to Real Madrid
Sporting Lisbon is searching for a buyer that can match its demands, and has contacted Real Madrid through agent Jorge Mendes.
Sporting Lisbon has offered midfielder Bruno Fernandes to Real Madrid.
The Portuguese club is looking for 70 million euros for its biggest star, who has been a prime target of several clubs this summer, and has employed Jorge Mendes to mediate negotiations.
After frustrating talks with Manchester United and Tottenham did not come to fruition before the close of the English transfer market, Sporting’s board have tasked Mendes with finding offers that satisfy their demands.
16 - Bruno Fernandes has either scored or assisted in 16 of his last 19 Primeira Liga games with Sporting CP. Maestro. pic.twitter.com/U1IzntBIfk— OptaJoao (@OptaJoao) August 21, 2019
Real Madrid told Fernandes price is non-negotiable
One of the clubs that Sporting has made contact with through ‘super-agent’ Mendes is Real Madrid, who have been informed that the 70 million euro price-tag is non-negotiable – something to which Tottenham’s representatives, who had made an offer of 60 million euros for the midfielder, can attest.
One of the hottest properties in European football, 24-year-old Fernandes scored 32 goals in 53 games last season to become the midfielder with the most goals in any of the major European leagues.
The Madrid board have received very good reports about the Portuguese international, but right now Neymar and Pogba remain higher on the club’s agenda. As such, Fernandes' hypothetical arrival at the Bernabéu will depend on what happens in other talks.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5 at Black Friday: restock times and deals at Walmart, GameStop, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Stimulus check: what to do if the deadline has passed?
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...
- BARCELONA Two USMNT players make history with Barcelona in Champions League
- BARCELONA Jordi Alba predicts USMNT's Dest to become Barcelona star
- BARCELONA Koeman says nothing behind 'happy' Griezmann not starting in against Kiev
- Champions League Real Madrid's San Siro woe, Lewandowski targets Raul
- FIFA Best Awards Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Mbappé among FIFA 2020 Best candidates
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Inter Milan vs Real Madrid: preview, team news, predicted XIs
- US NEWS Black Friday 2020: when does it start and finish?