Besiktas sign Georges-Kevin Nkoudou from Tottenham
The Black Eagles have given Georges-Kevin Nkoudou a four-year deal, ending his time in the Premier League with Tottenham.
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou has joined Besiktas from Tottenham. The winger has signed a four-year deal with the Black Eagles after failing to make the grade in the Premier League.
Premier League days at an end
Nkoudou moved from Olympique de Marseille to Tottenham in 2016 but did not start a league game for the club. The 24-year-old has had loan spells with Burnley and Monaco and has now been allowed to leave Spurs for a reported €5million (£4.52m).
Te recomendamos en English
- El Clasico Real Madrid - Barcelona: El Clasico latest news, updates
- El Clasico: How last five Barca bosses fared in their first Madrid clash
- El Clasico Setién out to continue record against Zidane's Real Madrid
- Transfer market Madrid and Barcelona on alert as Napoli name Koulibaly price
- The GOATs 'Cristiano Ronaldo better than Messi believers know nothing'
- Leeds United Kiko Casilla given 8 match ban for racial abuse of Jonathan Leko