Besiktas sign Georges-Kevin Nkoudou from Tottenham
The Black Eagles have given Georges-Kevin Nkoudou a four-year deal, ending his time in the Premier League with Tottenham.
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou has joined Besiktas from Tottenham. The winger has signed a four-year deal with the Black Eagles after failing to make the grade in the Premier League.
Premier League days at an end
Nkoudou moved from Olympique de Marseille to Tottenham in 2016 but did not start a league game for the club. The 24-year-old has had loan spells with Burnley and Monaco and has now been allowed to leave Spurs for a reported €5million (£4.52m).
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What's happening with GameStop stocks, Wall Street and Reddit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Third stimulus check: how could it be different from the first and second ones?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the use of private prisons?
- US NEWS How many Republican senators have voted to dismiss Trump's impeachment?
- US NEWS How many extra doses of coronavirus vaccines has Biden ordered?
- FOOTBALL UEFA commits to 12 host cities for Euro 2020