Besiktas sign Georges-Kevin Nkoudou from Tottenham
The Black Eagles have given Georges-Kevin Nkoudou a four-year deal, ending his time in the Premier League with Tottenham.
Georges-Kevin Nkoudou has joined Besiktas from Tottenham. The winger has signed a four-year deal with the Black Eagles after failing to make the grade in the Premier League.
Premier League days at an end
Nkoudou moved from Olympique de Marseille to Tottenham in 2016 but did not start a league game for the club. The 24-year-old has had loan spells with Burnley and Monaco and has now been allowed to leave Spurs for a reported €5million (£4.52m).
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: plans for second Economic Impact Payment
- George Floyd Protests Since the violent protests started on Friday Trump took shelter in the White House bunker
- SERIE A Serie A fixtures list for remaining 2019/20 matches announced
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Coutinho is hoping to return to the Premier League, says agent
- GEORGE FLOYD PROTESTS George Floyd protests live updates | Minneapolis & US riots & reactions: Trump, Anonymous...
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League clubs to vote on relegation plans amid financial concerns