Neymar: Juventus eyeing three player deal with PSG
Fabio Paratici has been in touch with the Parisian side with a view to plucking Ángel di María, Marco Verratti and Julian Draxler from the Parc des Princes.
Juventus have thrown their hat into the ring for Neymar but are aware that even the lure of playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo will probably not be enough to steer the Brazilian off the course he is plotting back to Barcelona, but that does not mean the Serie A giants are not eyeing a few more members of Thomas Tuchel’s squad as they continue their summer rebuild.
According to Tuttosport, Juve sporting director Fabio Paratici has been in Paris to make one final attempt to offer Paulo Dybala in part exchange for the wantaway Brazilian, but in the likely attempt that bid fails the Italian negotiator has another file in his briefcase that involves Marco Verratti, Ángel di María and Julian Draxler.
Juve eyeing a midfield evolution
Paratici’s play is to offer Miralem Pjanic for the Italy international while trying to offload Emre Can as part of a deal to land Argentina winger Di María, while Draxler has also emerged as a target for Juventus despite the arrivals of Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot. Sami Khedira is surplus to requirements under Maurizio Sarri and the club will try to offload the Germany international as well.
The possibility of the two clubs doing business in terms of player exchanges has increased with the closure of the Premier League transfer window and given that only Juve and PSG, outside of LaLiga, and perhaps Bayern Munich are able to take on the sort of wage bills that they would cause. It remains to be seen if any of the proposals bear fruit, but there appears to be a willingness on the part of both clubs to at least discuss a few personnel changes.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth stimulus check: why could it be unlikely?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Veteran third stimulus check: when is it arriving & how much?
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL Derek Chauvin pleads the Fifth Amendment: what is it, and what are the defendant’s rights when they invoke it?
- US NEWS A new proposal to revamp unemployment systems and increase benefits announced
- NBA Dallas' Doncic on game-winning three-pointer: "Those are the best feelings ever"
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Tokyo Olympics cancellation remains an option, says top Japanese politician