Barcelona consider throwing Dembélé into Neymar bid
The French attacker has struggled to settle in Barcelona and Tuchel would love to team up with the player again as the clock ticks down on potential move.
It would be the third formal bid for the player with PSG already turning down two offers for the Brazilian. The first included Philippe Coutinho and Ivan Rakitic along with €80 million and the second was a loan deal for the 27-year-old.
Neymar wants a move out of Paris and Real Madrid are also said to be interested in signing the player. He left Barcelona for €222 million in 2017 but wants out after two years.
Dembélé was previously seen as being off limits but Barcelona's tune has changed over the French attacker after he suffered a hamstring injury during the Athletic Bilbao game and failed to show up for tests on the injury on Saturday and did not disclose how serious it was after the game.
Thomas Tuchel says Neymar can't be sold without a replacement coming in and Dembélé, who has struggled to settle at Barcelona, could be the antidote to the loss of the Brazilian. ESPN report that Tuchel, who worked with the attacker at Dortmund would be delighted to team up with him again.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Official: Sergiño Dest signs for Barcelona on five-year deal
- UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League 2020/21 group stage draw live online
- BARCELONA Barcelona make new offer for Manchester City's Eric García
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Borja Mayoral seeking exit to Roma
- Pogba returns to Deschamps' squad as Camavinga retains France place
- Milan complete Jens Petter Hauge signing