Keylor takes to Instagram to quell departure rumours
The goalkeeper has reportedly asked to leave the club but says he is ready for the weekend as Real Madrid get ready to play Real Valladolid.
Zinedine Zidane has no doubts about Keylor. "He never told me he wants to leave, I'm counting on him," he said during his press conference ahead of the Real Valladolid game at the weekend as rumours continue to swirl about the Costa Rican's future.
The 32-year-old trained as normal, however, on Friday and was quick to post on Instagram after the session. "Ready for tomorrow, Hala Madrid!" he said to quell talks of a departure.
Navas was Zidane's number one during his first spell as the manager of the club and they had plenty of success together. The signing of Thibaut Courtois, however, sent Keylor down the pecking order.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA Gymnastics Women's Team Finals: participants, format, scoring
- TOKYO OLYMPICS Simone Biles’ family life: who are her parents and boyfriend?
- OLYMPICS | GYMNASTICS What is Simone Biles' net worth?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 27 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | ATHLETICS Olympic Games: what are the 100m and 200m world records?
- US NEWS Are stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit payments leading to an increase in inflation?