Keylor takes to Instagram to quell departure rumours
The goalkeeper has reportedly asked to leave the club but says he is ready for the weekend as Real Madrid get ready to play Real Valladolid.
Zinedine Zidane has no doubts about Keylor. "He never told me he wants to leave, I'm counting on him," he said during his press conference ahead of the Real Valladolid game at the weekend as rumours continue to swirl about the Costa Rican's future.
The 32-year-old trained as normal, however, on Friday and was quick to post on Instagram after the session. "Ready for tomorrow, Hala Madrid!" he said to quell talks of a departure.
Navas was Zidane's number one during his first spell as the manager of the club and they had plenty of success together. The signing of Thibaut Courtois, however, sent Keylor down the pecking order.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOOTBALL FIFA announce appointment of Wenger in new role
- ATLÉTICO DE MADRID Saúl: "I always speak to Bale in Spanish, he's a really nice guy"
- BUNDESLIGA Bundesliga leaders Borussia Mönchengladbach sign NYCFC teenager Joe Scally
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami to play LA Galaxy in MLS home opener
- Euro 2020 Portugal boss Santos fumes at repeated Cristiano questions
- BELGIUM Courtois: "I'm criticised because I'm one of the best in the world"