Barcelona reject Inter Milan offer for Arturo Vidal
According to Mundo Deportivo, the Serie A side wanted to take Vidal on loan but Barcelona are only willing to listen to offers on a permanent basis.
Barcelona have rejected an offer for Arturo Vidal from Inter Milan according to Mundo Deportivo. The Serie A side wanted to take the Chilean on loan but Barcelona said no.
According to the newspaper, Barcelona will only listen to offers that include a sale. "Vidal cost close to €20 million over a year ago and Barcelona need the funds to finance a Neymar deal," the papers stated.
Barcelona want to reinvest any money earned on a sale with €13 million left to amortize on the midfielder's purchase. The door is open for Vidal to leave but Barcelona want to sell him and not simply loan him out.
Alexis Sánchez remains a target for Inter and the pair could team up under a new-look Antoino Conte side. They have already signed Romelu Lukaku this summer and sold Ivan Perisic as the Italian rebuilds his side after taking over in May.
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER UNITED Paul Pogba is "going nowhere" - Solskjaer rules out January move to Real Madrid
- GRANADA 2-0 BARCELONA Valverde assumes responsibility for Barcelona's worst start in 25 years
- Juventus Cristiano Ronaldo: "People are stupid and talk too much"
- LALIGA Granada lead LaLiga on the back of famous Barça win
- Juventus 2-1 Verona Juventus: Buffon matches Maldini appearance record
- SERIE A Inter take the spoils in Milan derby and leapfrog Juventus