Barcelona reject Inter Milan offer for Arturo Vidal
According to Mundo Deportivo, the Serie A side wanted to take Vidal on loan but Barcelona are only willing to listen to offers on a permanent basis.
Barcelona have rejected an offer for Arturo Vidal from Inter Milan according to Mundo Deportivo. The Serie A side wanted to take the Chilean on loan but Barcelona said no.
According to the newspaper, Barcelona will only listen to offers that include a sale. "Vidal cost close to €20 million over a year ago and Barcelona need the funds to finance a Neymar deal," the papers stated.
Barcelona want to reinvest any money earned on a sale with €13 million left to amortize on the midfielder's purchase. The door is open for Vidal to leave but Barcelona want to sell him and not simply loan him out.
Alexis Sánchez remains a target for Inter and the pair could team up under a new-look Antoino Conte side. They have already signed Romelu Lukaku this summer and sold Ivan Perisic as the Italian rebuilds his side after taking over in May.
Te recomendamos en English
- EGYPT Mohamed Salah ruled out of Egypt games with ankle injury
- NETHERLANDS Koeman: "Depay leaving Lyon would be better for Netherlands
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "I didn't want to leave home" - Morata recalls darker days at Chelsea
- EURO 2020 Leaks of Sterling-Gomez brawl worries England boss Southgate
- ENGLAND Vardy is his own person - Chilwell on Leicester team mate's England future
- LALIGA Real Madrid oppose staging Villarreal-Atleti game in Miami