Ramsey to miss Juventus' Serie A opener
Juventus have named a 23-man squad to face Parma in their Serie A opener, with Daniele Rugani and Aaron Ramsey the headline absentees.
Aaron Ramsey will miss the chance to make his competitive Juventus debut in their opening Serie A game against Parma.
The Wales midfielder, who left Arsenal as a free agent to join the Italian champions, is absent from Juve's 23-man squad.
Daniele Rugani, who has been linked with a move away from the club, is also missing but new signing Matthijs de Ligt could feature.
Fellow fresh faces Adrien Rabiot, Danilo and Merih Demiral are also included, along with former Parma goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon after his return from Paris Saint-Germain.
Sarri misses outing due to illness
Juve's new head coach Maurizio Sarri will not make the trip to Stadio Ennio Tardini as he is recovering from pneumonia.
The club confirmed in a statement released on Thursday that former Chelsea boss Sarri would also be absent from the bench for the visit of his old club Napoli next weekend.
Te recomendamos en English
- Halloween What is the history and meaning of Halloween?
- DISNEY+ The Mandalorian Season 2: how many episodes and when are they released on Disney+?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for Medicare?
- Coronavirus Main Street Lending Program: what changes did Federal Reserve make to small business loans?
- US Election 2020 How many votes did Trump get in Florida in the 2016 presidential election?
- US Election 2020 What's Biden's plan for the economy, stimulus and unemployment?