James starts against Valladolid - SER
The Colombian will play his first minutes in LaLiga after 826 days away from the club as Zinedine Zidane brings the gang back together again.
Real Madrid debut in LaLiga's 2019-20 campaign at the Santiago Bernabéu against Real Valladolid. James Rodriguez has been named in the starting eleven by Zinedine Zidane 826 days after his last appearance for the club.
Luka Modric was suspended after getting a red card against Celta Vigo last weekend and while Isco replaces him, James has been drafted in as a replacement for Vinicius, who struggled im Balaídos last weekend.
Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Kroos, Isco; Bale, Benzema, James.
Hazard, Asensio, Brahim, Rodrygo and Mariano remain out injured and Modric's suspension has forced the changes from last week. Meanwhile, Alvaro Odriozola has been dropped from the squad with Carvajal returning from suspension.
Te recomendamos en English
- EGYPT Mohamed Salah ruled out of Egypt games with ankle injury
- NETHERLANDS Koeman: "Depay leaving Lyon would be better for Netherlands
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "I didn't want to leave home" - Morata recalls darker days at Chelsea
- EURO 2020 Leaks of Sterling-Gomez brawl worries England boss Southgate
- ENGLAND Vardy is his own person - Chilwell on Leicester team mate's England future
- LALIGA Real Madrid oppose staging Villarreal-Atleti game in Miami