James starts against Valladolid - SER
The Colombian will play his first minutes in LaLiga after 826 days away from the club as Zinedine Zidane brings the gang back together again.
Real Madrid debut in LaLiga's 2019-20 campaign at the Santiago Bernabéu against Real Valladolid. James Rodriguez has been named in the starting eleven by Zinedine Zidane 826 days after his last appearance for the club.
Luka Modric was suspended after getting a red card against Celta Vigo last weekend and while Isco replaces him, James has been drafted in as a replacement for Vinicius, who struggled im Balaídos last weekend.
Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Kroos, Isco; Bale, Benzema, James.
Hazard, Asensio, Brahim, Rodrygo and Mariano remain out injured and Modric's suspension has forced the changes from last week. Meanwhile, Alvaro Odriozola has been dropped from the squad with Carvajal returning from suspension.
Te recomendamos en English
- Real Betis Rubi: “Lainez is ready but Guido Rodriguez still needs to adapt to the league”
- MLS TUDN: LA Galaxy leaves 14 jersey open so Chicharito could claim it
- BARCELONA Setién: "Messi did what Messi always does"
- BARCELONA Busquets: "You'll see what Setién is asking of us"
- Premier League Van Dijk refuses to agree that title race is over
- Bundesliga Not every team wins 4-0 in Berlin! Flick lauds his Bayern side