Zidane: "After scoring late, you have to kick it the hell out of there"
The Real Madrid manager was angry after the late Sergi Guardiola equaliser and said you can lose the ball but not your positioning.
Zinedine Zidane spoke to the media after Real Madrid's game on Saturday night which ended in a draw. Karim Benzema gave them the lead in the 82nd but Sergi Guardiola responded as they drop their first points of the league in the second game.
The game: "We can't be happy with that result. We scored in the 83 minutes and we drew. This makes my blood boil."
The errors for the goal: "It's a bit of everything. We weren't well-positioned. We can lose the ball but not our positioning."
Lacking sharpness or continuity: "It's not a question of physicality. The heat was for both teams. It's a little bit of everything. We played worse in the second half. But getting the goals, you have to close it down. The goal came and you kick it the hell clear. Jovic had a chance but we couldn't score again."
James: "He came off because he had some discomfort. I am happy with him."
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setién and Valverde not that different, says De Jong
- SCHALKE 04 Todibo: "During training, you had to defend Messi with caution"
- MANCHESTER CITY Silva: "Real Madrid called me year after year but I didn't go"
- Manchester United How bad are Manchester United under Solskjaer?
- REAL MADRID Benzema: Real Madrid striker agrees contract extension
- BARCELONA Barcelona prospect Louie Barry joins Aston Villa