Zidane: "After scoring late, you have to kick it the hell out of there"
The Real Madrid manager was angry after the late Sergi Guardiola equaliser and said you can lose the ball but not your positioning.
Zinedine Zidane spoke to the media after Real Madrid's game on Saturday night which ended in a draw. Karim Benzema gave them the lead in the 82nd but Sergi Guardiola responded as they drop their first points of the league in the second game.
The game: "We can't be happy with that result. We scored in the 83 minutes and we drew. This makes my blood boil."
The errors for the goal: "It's a bit of everything. We weren't well-positioned. We can lose the ball but not our positioning."
Lacking sharpness or continuity: "It's not a question of physicality. The heat was for both teams. It's a little bit of everything. We played worse in the second half. But getting the goals, you have to close it down. The goal came and you kick it the hell clear. Jovic had a chance but we couldn't score again."
James: "He came off because he had some discomfort. I am happy with him."
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?