Zidane: "After scoring late, you have to kick it the hell out of there"
The Real Madrid manager was angry after the late Sergi Guardiola equaliser and said you can lose the ball but not your positioning.
Zinedine Zidane spoke to the media after Real Madrid's game on Saturday night which ended in a draw. Karim Benzema gave them the lead in the 82nd but Sergi Guardiola responded as they drop their first points of the league in the second game.
The game: "We can't be happy with that result. We scored in the 83 minutes and we drew. This makes my blood boil."
The errors for the goal: "It's a bit of everything. We weren't well-positioned. We can lose the ball but not our positioning."
Lacking sharpness or continuity: "It's not a question of physicality. The heat was for both teams. It's a little bit of everything. We played worse in the second half. But getting the goals, you have to close it down. The goal came and you kick it the hell clear. Jovic had a chance but we couldn't score again."
James: "He came off because he had some discomfort. I am happy with him."
Te recomendamos en English
- EGYPT Mohamed Salah ruled out of Egypt games with ankle injury
- NETHERLANDS Koeman: "Depay leaving Lyon would be better for Netherlands
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "I didn't want to leave home" - Morata recalls darker days at Chelsea
- EURO 2020 Leaks of Sterling-Gomez brawl worries England boss Southgate
- ENGLAND Vardy is his own person - Chilwell on Leicester team mate's England future
- LALIGA Real Madrid oppose staging Villarreal-Atleti game in Miami