LA Galaxy fires up LAFC rivalry on social media
The fight for Los Angeles has moved to social media, and while Galaxy was winning on the field, Barros Schelotto's side was also winning it on Twitter.
The rivalry between LA Galaxy and LAFC is center stage right now, with Zlatan and company dominating El Trafico Clasico in results so far, but Carson's team are also involved in a fight for social media dominance.
NOT EVEN FROM LA AND HE KNOWS YOU AIN'T IT pic.twitter.com/2lgkiDzlwF— LA Galaxy (@LAGalaxy) August 26, 2019
Zlatan opened the scoreboard in the first breath of the game, but the party didn't stop there for the Swedish Lion as he grabbed his second after just 15 minutes.
Cristian Pavon, the shining new star at LA Galaxy, was also invited to the scoring fest just one minute later, although LAFC did eventually level the match at 3-3.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: medal winners, athletes and results, 24 July
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN How much money can you get from stimulus checks and the Child Tax Credit?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: medal count, athletes and results, today 24 July
- Olympic Games Since when is skate an olympic sport and why?
- OLYMPIC GAMES What is the USA basketball roster for the 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games?
- OLYMPIC GAMES USWNT bounce back in crushing 6-1 New Zealand win