LA Galaxy fires up LAFC rivalry on social media
The fight for Los Angeles has moved to social media, and while Galaxy was winning on the field, Barros Schelotto's side was also winning it on Twitter.
The rivalry between LA Galaxy and LAFC is center stage right now, with Zlatan and company dominating El Trafico Clasico in results so far, but Carson's team are also involved in a fight for social media dominance.
NOT EVEN FROM LA AND HE KNOWS YOU AIN'T IT pic.twitter.com/2lgkiDzlwF— LA Galaxy (@LAGalaxy) August 26, 2019
Zlatan opened the scoreboard in the first breath of the game, but the party didn't stop there for the Swedish Lion as he grabbed his second after just 15 minutes.
Cristian Pavon, the shining new star at LA Galaxy, was also invited to the scoring fest just one minute later, although LAFC did eventually level the match at 3-3.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Mendy reveals his ‘difficulties’ he had at Real Madrid presentation
- Rumour Has It: Barca, Madrid targeting Klopp & Van Dijk
- PSG - REAL MADRID Gareth Bale to start for Real Madrid against PSG
- MLS Ibrahimovic: 'Scoring goals is easy, you just have to be like...'
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win