PSG tell Madrid it's Vinicius or no Neymar deal
AS understand that PSG are all in on the idea of bringing Vinicius to Paris and are only willing to listen to offers that include the player in exchange for Neymar permanently.
The Neymar operation has taken a turn in the last couple of hours just as Jugones reported. PSG are insisting on Vinicius. Sources close to negotiations have told AS that the Parisien side are only contemplating a Neymar deal if Vinicius is part of it.
Leonardo is the one driving for this outcome and he wants Madrid's number 28. Real Madrid have already rejected offers involving 19-year-old three times and at this moment, they are still not contemplating the possibility.
PSG are not considering a loan deal involving Vinicius either and are only looking at the option of a transfer or using Neymar as makeweight in the change.
The Brazilian has known of interest from the Ligue 1 side for quite some time and since Leonardo took over, they had sounded out the possibility of a move.
We have until September 2 to find out where Neymar will be playing next season with a growing chance that he stays in France.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar