AC Milan: World Cup finalist Strinic leaves by mutual consent
Having failed to make a single competitive appearance for the Rossoneri following a heart issue, the left-back has left AC Milan.
Ivan Strinic has been released from his AC Milan contract by mutual consent.
Strinic joined the Rossoneri from Sampdoria in July 2018 but failed to make a single competitive appearance for the club.
Last season the left-back was diagnosed with a heart problem that sidelined him for three months.
Strinic sidelined by Theo Hernández arrival
The 32-year-old has been allowed to leave after Milan signed Theo Hernández from Real Madrid.
"The club wishes the footballer every success in his future career," said a short Milan statement.
Strinic made six appearances for Croatia as they reached the final of the 2018 World Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: is a deal possible if not settled by Friday?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: why is Arizona receiving praise from the White House?
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV...
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Manchester City vs Real Madrid: Champions League preview
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: what is the bonus for Social Security retirees?
- MANCHESTER CITY-REAL MADRID | ZIDANE "Gareth Bale preferred not to play" - Zidane