Villarreal: Alberto Moreno out for 8-10 weeks after suffering ankle and calf muscle injury
The Villarreal left-back suffered a serious injury during Monday's training session. It's the defender's second injury since he joined from Liverpool over the summer.
Alberto Moreno's injury woes continue as he tries to rebuild his career with Villarreal. The left-back, who joined on a free transfer from Liverpool over the summer, suffered damage to the joint and ligaments in his right ankle and ruptured the calf muscle in the same leg when lunging for a ball in training this morning. Villarreal medical staff estimate that the defender will be out of action for between 8 and 10 weeks.
It's the latest in a run of bad luck for Moreno who suffered a hamstring injury at the start of the season which stopped him from making his debut for the Submarine in the opening day meeting with Granada.
Te recomendamos en English
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Khabib reveals Ronaldo's biggest fear for Cristiano Jr.
- NEW MOVIE RELEASES Space Jam 2: release date, trailer, images, cast, plot
- 2021 TAX FILING Tax Return: can I get interest if my refund comes late?
- Coronavirus Blood type might affect covid-19 infection: how and what types?
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks $1,400 third stimulus check: how many people will lose out under new income limit?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS What is a Head of Household and how does it affect the size of stimulus checks?