PSG want €100M plus Semedo and Dembélé for Neymar
According to 'Le Parisien', the total cost of the operation would be close to 300 million euros. Barça have offered Dembélé on loan plus €170M for the Brazlian.
Paris Saint-Germain have presented a counter-offer to Barcelona in an attempt to push through Neymar's transfer although it seems unlikely Barça will accept. PSG would be willing to sell the Brazilian for 100 million euros plus Ousmane Dembélé and Nélson Semedo, according to reports in French daily Le Parisien. That would effectively raise Neymar's asking price to from 250 to 300 million euros, and shows that PSG are not willing to budge an inch in negotiations or back down from their initial evaluation of the player.
Part exchange option
Dembélé has a buy-out clause of 400 million euros and Semedo's is set at 100 million. With Philippe Coutinho out on loan at Bayern, these are the only two players Barça can offer Al-Khelaifi as a makeweight in the operation.
Barcelona's latest offer will be along the same lines as previous ones. They will request Neymar on loan with a non-obligatory option to buy him outright for 170 million euros. The difference this time is that they are also willing to throw in Dembélé on loan but first they must convince the player to accept.
Neymar resigned to stay at PSG
With transfer deadline day drawing closer, Neymar's chances of returning to Barça are looking increasingly slim. That said, the player is coming around the idea that he may have to spend another year in Paris.
Te recomendamos en English
- AFCON qualifiers Despite an early scare, Nigeria too strong for plucky Lesotho
- Barcelona Barcelona: Dani Olmo leaves door open for Camp Nou return
- MLS Mandzukic: Inter Miami and LA Galaxy want Juventus striker
- European Championships England end Euro 2020 qualifying campaign on a high
- Euro 2020 Van Dijk leaves Netherlands squad due to personal reasons
- CRISTIANO RONALDO Cristiano: "You all invented a story that all was not well at Juve"