PSG want €100M plus Semedo and Dembélé for Neymar
According to 'Le Parisien', the total cost of the operation would be close to 300 million euros. Barça have offered Dembélé on loan plus €170M for the Brazlian.
Paris Saint-Germain have presented a counter-offer to Barcelona in an attempt to push through Neymar's transfer although it seems unlikely Barça will accept. PSG would be willing to sell the Brazilian for 100 million euros plus Ousmane Dembélé and Nélson Semedo, according to reports in French daily Le Parisien. That would effectively raise Neymar's asking price to from 250 to 300 million euros, and shows that PSG are not willing to budge an inch in negotiations or back down from their initial evaluation of the player.
Part exchange option
Dembélé has a buy-out clause of 400 million euros and Semedo's is set at 100 million. With Philippe Coutinho out on loan at Bayern, these are the only two players Barça can offer Al-Khelaifi as a makeweight in the operation.
Barcelona's latest offer will be along the same lines as previous ones. They will request Neymar on loan with a non-obligatory option to buy him outright for 170 million euros. The difference this time is that they are also willing to throw in Dembélé on loan but first they must convince the player to accept.
Neymar resigned to stay at PSG
With transfer deadline day drawing closer, Neymar's chances of returning to Barça are looking increasingly slim. That said, the player is coming around the idea that he may have to spend another year in Paris.
Te recomendamos en English
- QATAR 2022 Russian players cleared to compete at World Cup as neutral team
- Champions League Zidane omits Sergio Ramos and Kroos from Brugge squad
- Premier League Three second half goals in 9 minutes enough for Arsenal
- Club World Cup Liverpool eye CWC glory as Flamengo threaten to spoil party
- Premier League Marcelino and Emery in pole position for Premier League posts
- REAL MADRID Madrid hoping to end Lunin and Sanchez loan deals in January