Pogba out graffiti appears at Manchester United training ground
No-autograph signs were vandalised with anti-Pogba statements at Carrington.
"Pogba Out" graffiti has been scrawled on signs at Manchester United's Carrington training grounds.
Two weeks ago the Premier League team put up signs advising the fans that players were not allowed to stop and sign autographs due to "danger on the road". These signs have now been vandalised with the "Pogba Out" legend in red spray-paint.
Real Madrid still keen on Pogba
With less than six days of the transfer window left to go (as of today, Wednesday), Real Madrid's coach Zidane is still desperate to prise the Frenchman away from Manchester United, though the transfer is becoming ever more unlikely. With the deadline having passed for Premier League clubs to register players, Man Utd would be unable to bring in anyone else if they sold Pogba to Real Madrid.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA GALAXY Nick Lima doesn’t believe Chicharito will make a difference
- PREMIER LEAGUE Solskjaer not fearing for job ahead of Tranmere trip
- BARCELONA Barcelona top dogs claim the team is confused and disorganised
- BARCELONA Barcelona to sign a striker as a smokescreen to placate fans
- Rumour Has It: PSG interested in Aubameyang amid Barcelona links
- LaLiga Al Shabab sign Sevilla's Argentine playmaker Banega