Alexis Sánchez lands in Milan to sign for Inter
The Chile international can finally bring to an end his Manchester United nightmare as he joins another Old Trafford exiter in the Serie A team.
Alexis Sanchez landed in Milan on Wednesday and is expected to complete a loan move from Manchester United to Inter.
Inter welcome Sanchez
Sanchez has yet to feature for United this term, having fallen out of favour under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Inter have already signed one forward from Old Trafford in August, landing Romelu Lukaku for a club-record fee of €80 million (£74m).
Chile international Sanchez has endured a miserable time in Manchester since his arrival in January 2018, scoring three Premier League goals in 32 appearances.
The former Arsenal attacker looks set for a return to Serie A, having represented Udinese between 2008 and 2011, and a reunion with Lukaku under new Nerazzurri boss Antonio Conte.
Sanchez was snapped in Milan after flying into Italy, with the 30-year-old expected to undergo a medical imminently.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments