Alexis Sánchez lands in Milan to sign for Inter
The Chile international can finally bring to an end his Manchester United nightmare as he joins another Old Trafford exiter in the Serie A team.
Alexis Sanchez landed in Milan on Wednesday and is expected to complete a loan move from Manchester United to Inter.
Inter welcome Sanchez
Sanchez has yet to feature for United this term, having fallen out of favour under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Inter have already signed one forward from Old Trafford in August, landing Romelu Lukaku for a club-record fee of €80 million (£74m).
Chile international Sanchez has endured a miserable time in Manchester since his arrival in January 2018, scoring three Premier League goals in 32 appearances.
The former Arsenal attacker looks set for a return to Serie A, having represented Udinese between 2008 and 2011, and a reunion with Lukaku under new Nerazzurri boss Antonio Conte.
Sanchez was snapped in Milan after flying into Italy, with the 30-year-old expected to undergo a medical imminently.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 What is a 'contingent election' and what happens if Biden-Trump vote is tied?
- UNITED STATES USA election live online: Trump - Biden, coronavirus, stimulus checks, updates, breaking news
- US Election 2020 Electoral College map: which states have the most electors?
- USA election 2020 USA election 2020: where do I vote?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- US NEWS Will be there Black Friday in 2020 and when could it be?